Leonard imagine

Imagine being the future daughter of Leonard Snart and him being missing, until you meet his younger self.

"Hey (Y/N) you need any help?" My best friend asked.

"No Mitch I'm fine." I said grabbing the bag and throwing it on the back of the truck.

"You ready Snart?"

"Yea are you ready Rory?"

"Always." He said as we got in the car.

We were on our way to pull a heist at the bank. It was our normal thing for us to pick a bank and on Monday attack it. I was the driver today with Mitch being the banker. He made it into the bank and did his annual speech and then he flamed on. Oh did I tell you that we are Meta Humans.... no well we are. Mitch grabbed the money and ran to the truck. He put the money on the back and hopped into the truck and I sped away. While driving I saw the cops so I had him take the wheel while I froze the road stopping them.

"We got trouble Snow!" Mitch said as a red streak came near the car.

I pulled the car around and stopped getting out and turning into my ice form while Mitch flames on.

"Good to see ya Flash." I said smirking.

"Come on Snow we have this fight every time isn't it boring?" He asked smirking.

"Never Allen." I said attacking him.

I was fighting Flash while Mitch got the money. All of a sudden I saw a group of people in the corner of my eye. One of them was wearing a fluffy blue coat and the others where wearing normal clothes. I looked at the Flash to see him hit me in the face. I caught myself and swung a punch at him.

"Give up yet?" I asked smirking.

"Never Snart." He said smiling.

"Well tell Barry I said hello." I said laughing as I hit him and ran to the truck driving away.

I froze the road so he couldn't follow us. I drove to the house and we got out to see Mitch's wife and daughter.

"Aunty (Y/N)!!! Daddy!!!" She yelled running to hug us.

"Hello Bella I missed you." I said hugging the five year old.

"Hey sweetheart." Mitch said kissing his wife's cheek.

We walked in and after two hours there was a knock on the door. Lil opened it and we saw Don Allen and his father Barry with the group of people I saw earlier.

"What can I do for you all?" Lil asked softly.

"We need to talk to (Y/N) and Mitch." Don said softly.

"What can we do for you Allen?" I asked smiling at him.

"Hello I am Rip Hunter we need your help stopping a evil man named Vandal Savage." The man in the trench coat.

"Look we aren't heroes we don't help people." Mitch said angry.

"What if I told you if you don't your little girl will parish." Rip said glaring at Mitch.

Mitch made a move to hit him but I grabbed ahold of his hand and stopped him.

"Your a time master." I said smirking.

"How did you know?" Don asked shocked.

"Rip Hunter is the name a famous Time Master who betrayed them to save his wife and child."

"You are smarter than I thought Miss Snart." Rip said smirking.

"Snart?" The guy in the blue fluffy coat asked.

"Yes this is (Y/N) Snart the daughter of Leonard Snart. Who isn't born yet in your time although she will be in about two months and Mitch is Mick's son who is one in your time." Rip explained.

"Listen here I am not that dicks son." Mitch said angry.

"Mitch calm down now. Lil take Bella and go to Aunt Lisa's house." I said calmly.

"Alright." Lil said going to get Bella.

The man in the blue coat kept staring at me as I had Mitch help his wife.

"So I guess your a idiot Rip. Mitch doesn't like talking about his dad and he hates people threatening his little girl." I said glaring at him.

"He is telling the truth Snart. Remember Vandal Savage?" Barry asked.

"Yea big bad guy wanted to kill two hawks."

"He takes over the future and Rip is trying to stop it."

"So what do you need me and Mitch for?" I asked glaring at him.

"You both have gifts I need for this mission with him as well as Don." Rip explained.

"No deal I don't work with Flash here." I said angry.

"He is the new Flash?" The big guy asked.

"Yes Barry retired."

"(Y/N) I know you don't want to be a hero but please I am asking you to help just this once." Don begged.

"The Flash begging for my help.... how can I say no."

"Thank you."

"So which one of you is Mick and Leonard?"

"I'm Leonard." The one in blue said.

"I thought so and he must be Mick." I said pointing at the other one.

After helping they were ready to leave.

"So what happens now?" I asked softly.

"You go back to life." Rip said softly.

"Alright we have to go." I said looking at Don.

"So are you to together?" Leonard asked.

"What gave it away?" Don asked laughing.

"I could tell." He said smiling.

"See you around."

"Bye." He said walking to their ship.