Chapter Four: Misleadings

It was an early Monday morning. Nyla and Naomi were getting ready for school.

Naomi: I think Ty messing around on me.

Nyla: Why?

Naomi: Well, we barely talk now.

Nyla: You think you did something wrong?

Naomi: No, I wouldn't say that.

Nyla left out of the bathroom to finish making her lunch. Lynn was still in bed. In a quick twenty minutes, the girls were out the door.

Lynn didn't go to work that day because she needed time to herself. On days she took off, David would come over. Today, he would come at 10:00.

Lynn got out of the bed. She brushed her teeth and fixed her hair. Lynn wore her hair in natural curls that David loved. She went to the kitchen and made breakfast. The aroma of waffles, eggs, and bacon filled the house and Lynn heard the doorbell ring. She thought it was silly of him to do so considering he had a key.

Lynn answered the door. They greeted each other with a kiss.

David: It smells good baby.

Lynn: Come eat.

David: What you want me to eat first?

They both smiled and Lynn led him to the kitchen. They sat down at the table and ate, afterwards, they went to the bedroom.

He laid Lynn on the bed and kissed her gently. He worked his way down to her stomach and licked her. She gave off a soft moan. He liked to tease her. They teased each other.

He slid her panties off and kissed her thighs making her wetter than before.

His warm breath on her thighs made her melt. Her feet arched as soon as he began pleasing her with his soft tongue. The one thing she loved about his sex, he always knew what he was doing.

After he ate her out, he played with her. Her moans had gotten louder. He was tired of the foreplay. He was instantly hard and he knew she was ready for him to put it in. His strokes were slow and her moans were seductive. He flipped her over and made his strokes faster. He grabbed her ass and kissed her back. He picked her up, now off of the bed and onto the wall. She kissed him on his neck letting him know that it was her turn.

Now back on the bed, she got on top of him with her back turned to his face. She rode him like she had never done before. He grabbed her waist and guided her hips. Up and down, then in circles. He pulled her down now with her back on his chest. She stretched her legs out and let him do all the work. He played with her while he was making love to her. He knew how to control her body and he knew that this would make her orgasm.

After an hour and a half of sex, they cuddled. She ran her fingers through his hair and rubbed his chest. There was a peaceful moment of silence.

Lynn: Baby, can you please come back home?

David: I will Lynn.

Lynn: But when? I can't do this parenting on my own.

David: I need more time.

Lynn was getting pissed.

Lynn: More time?! Two years is enough time!

David: Lynn I don't feel like doing this.

Lynn: Goodbye David. I'm doing my best, I really am.

David kissed her.

David: I'm not going anywhere right now because I want to spend time with my wife! If you have a problem with that, you can fix it on your own!