Chapter Twelve: Fast Lanes

The girls pulled up to the building where the party was being thrown. Graduates from Whitley E. danced on each other, drank the spiked drinks, and ate the food that was served.

Naomi: This place is live.

Jada: Ain't it? There goes Jeremy acting a fool.

Naomi: As always. Come on.

The girls walked into the building. As soon as they walked in, "Booty Me Down" by Kstylis was blasting. Girls twerked on boys while the boys were grinding against them.

Naomi spotted Ricky from a far. She tapped Jada and told her she'd be right back.

Naomi walked over to him.

Naomi: Hey Rick, come dance with me.

Ricky walked off with her. Naomi teased him with her ass and he was temped to touch it. They danced for a while until the grew thirsty.

Jada was busy in her own world with this guy named Trevor that played Varsity football.

Naomi: Can you get me something to drink Rick?

Ricky walked over to the punch bowl knowing that it was spiked. He was hoping Naomi didn't know how to hold her liquor. He walked back over to her and passed her the cup filled with punch, Ciroc, and Vodka. Naomi took a sip of the drink and soon the whole cup full was gone. She asked for more and he brought her more and more.

Jada still taken with Trevor was paying no attention to what was going on.

After about three cups of the punch blend, Naomi was drunk. Ricky felt accomplished.

Ricky: You alright girl?

Naomi's words slurred.

Naomi: What boy?

Ricky: Are you alright?

Naomi: Yessboy. I'm f-fiiine.

Ricky led her to the back room. He sat on the bed with her on his lap.

Ricky: You know, I been trying to get with you all year.

Naomi just smiled.

Ricky put his hand on her thigh and continued sliding his hand up. She pushed his hand away.

Naomi: Boy! Stooop. You know--

Ricky: Shhh Naomi. You know you want to.

He lied her down on the bed and played with her. She moaned drunkly.

Ricky: You must've came to the party wet.

He pulled his fingers inside and out enjoying her quiet moan. Ricky was instantly aroused. He unbuckled his pants loving the fact that the dress made it easy access. He flipped her on her stomach and told her to raise up in doggy style. Naomi did so with her mind completely gone now.

He pounded her from the back and her moans were loud. He grabbed her by her waist and put in every inch he could.

Jada and Trevor went their own ways now. She realized she lost Naomi.

Jada pushed through the dancing crowd looking for her best friend or Rick at least. She couldn't find either.

She opened and closed doors, she checked the bathrooms, and she checked outside. Jada couldn't find her anywhere.

If Naomi was sober, she wouldn't have done any of this with a guy she didn't know that well.

Soon she realized what was going on. She tried to get away from his strong grip on her waist. She tried to crawl away in pain. She fought him.