Chapter Nine: First Love

Devon entered the hotel lobby and went straight to the desk. He asked Nyla to sit down and wait.

Devon: Is my room ready?

The receptionist: Yes sir.

He handed Devon the key and Devon led Nyla to the elevator.

Nyla: Babe, why are we here?

Devon: You'll see soon enough.

He kissed her on the cheek while holding her hand.

The elevator stopped and they were on the third floor of the hotel. They walked to the room and Devon inserted the card into the door to unlock it. Nyla's eyes were blessed.

Although this may seem a bit cliché, it really happened. Her eyes widened as she observed the room. There were rose petals on the floor and candles lit all over the room. It was dimly lit. There were Victoria's Secret bags sitting in the corner. He had chocolate strawberries sitting on the end table on the side of the bed.

Nyla: Dev... Devon...

Devon smiled. He knew she liked it.

Devon: Yeah?

Nyla ran into the room and plopped down on the bed. She laughed, she smiled, and she was happy.

Nyla: What is all of this for?!

Devon went over to her and picked her up. Her legs were wrapped around him with his hands supporting her.

Devon: You make me happy Nyla.

Nyla kissed him with tongue and all. After the kiss, he put her down and she ran over to the Victoria's Secret bags. There were lace underwear, lingerie, and perfume. Nyla walked over to him.

Nyla: Boy, you know you spoil the hell out of me?

Devon smiled.

Devon: Yeah, I know.

Nyla turned on the shower so she could get ready for their night. She used Pink body wash so she could smell fresh that night. She didn't lock the door and Devon came in. He was fully naked.

Devon opened the shower door.

Devon: Any room?

Nyla was shocked. She dropped the body wash bottle and loofah sponge.

Devon stepped into the shower and pinned her up against the wall, kissing her neck down to her stomach. She moaned lowly. Her head tilted back while he made out with her lower lips. She grabbed his head and he picked her up with her legs now on his shoulders. She couldn't imagine making love to someone else.

Her legs wrapped around his head and her toes pointed. The hot water felt good on his back and he was instantly aroused.

Devon put her down and pulled her closer. Now she was pinned against the shower again and he picked her up by her legs. She loved having a strong boyfriend.

His strokes were deep and she liked the pain. This was her first experience and it was all pleasure to her. He bounced her up and down on top of him while the hot water ran on their sides. He whispered into her ear, "I love you." She said it back, but it was more of a moan, "I love you too, baby."

After sex in the shower, they washed each other. She felt completely comfortable with him. As well as he with her.

Devon washed her back.

Devon: So how was it?

Nyla's head turned around quick.

Nyla: I mean, look at it. It was good!