Chapter Seventeen: Round Two

A few weeks passed of Naomi and Ty's relationship. They were happy, in love, and finally, after all of the years, together. Naomi often spent the night with him since she was technically grown. Kyonna and Naomi had gotten a little closer since they started spending time together. Kyonna moved out to give Ty and Naomi alone time and she figured that since Naomi had a job now, she could help with the rent. Naomi didn't think about college much anymore. She was ready to start her own family. She was in between two choices. She was either going to do what she wanted to do, or she had to do what was the right thing to do. Naomi loves taking risks no matter the consequences. It's better to go along in life saying "oh well" than "what if?"

Nyla and Devon have been arguing over little things from time to time. They often made up like a married couple would, with sex. They had sex at least twice a week now or no less than five times a month. Surprisingly, they had never been caught.

Nyla and Naomi both had that in common. Taking risks just for the thrill of it.

Naomi went on college orientations with Lynn while Nyla spent more time with David. David spent a lot of time at work leaving Nyla home alone with Josh. Of course she would have Devon come over without David knowing, even though he wouldn't care anyway.

Nyla stood in the kitchen looking for food while Josh slept in his crib. Devon lied on the couch to watch television.

Devon: Bring me something to drink!

Nyla: Nigga ask nicely!

Devon: Bitch--

Nyla turned her head quickly and walked to the couch.

Nyla: What? I don't think I heard you correctly.

Devon didn't say anything.

Nyla: Fuck you think you calling a bitch? You can leave and come back when you get your attitude right!

She was a spitting image of Lynn.

Devon: You really want me to go?

Nyla: Yeah if you gone be calling me a bitch!

This reminded her of what she didn't say that time Tim called her a bitch back in middle school.

Devon: Shut up Nyla.

Nyla hit him in the stomach while he was on the couch.

Nyla: You shut up!

Devon stood up.

Devon: Don't hit me.

Nyla slapped him.

Nyla: I dare you to do something stupid.

He grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her closer.

Devon: NYLA!

Nyla shrunk. She struggled to get out of his strong hold.

Nyla: Don't call me a bitch no more!

Devon: I won't baby girl.

He pulled her closer and kissed her with deep passion. He pinned her up against the wall until she felt a throbbing sensation against her.

Nyla looked him in his eyes seductively. He picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. She was gently laid on the bed. Devon went back to close the door.

He slid her pants off and fingered her gently. He licked her while he was fingering her and she gasped for air. She grabbed him and put it inside herself. He was surprised by her aggressiveness. He didn't want to go to fast or pound too hard, because he didn't want her to hurt in the morning.