Chapter Ten

(Sven playing at the top, but I give this man full credit for what he did, he is simply amazing)

I was led to my room shortly after Lawson left the room. I could say that I'm not happy with the room I was given, but that would be a complete and utter lie. The bed has to be a king with the size of it, and the room has cream walls and everything is either light blue or a dark brown wood. The bathroom is huge with a separate shower from the bathtub, and the bathtub is a huge claw tub that could easily fit three of Lawson in it.

My favorite part had to be the piano that is set off to the side. It seems to be left here as a decoration, but I don't think that anyone would mind if I mess with it for even a little bit. No one would even know, right?

With thay comfort in mind I walk forward and sit down on the uncomfortable bench. My fingers swipe over the keps and wipe away the fine layer of dust that had begun to accumulate on the keys.

My mind completely blanks as I begin to play the familiar notes that make up the song Let It Go from Frozen. Even though the song is somewhat childish it still makes me smile no matter how many times I play it. I hum along with the lyrics as I play the notes at the fast pace that makes me feel as if I'm running for time, time for hope.

I hum along with the words, the first time my mind has been completely clear since I've ran away. My lips tilt up in a smile.

I'll always have bad days. Days where I won't know which way is left or which way is right. Days where I wish that they never even began and I can't wait until they are over. Days where I'll forget everything because I'm stuck wallowing in my own self pity.

Those are the days that you'll forget when you are older. They won't be the things you rememeber. They won't be the things you tell your kids.

The piano. I'll always remember the piano. I'll always rememeber the music that flowed out of it, the music that seemed to convey all of my emotions perfectly.

I'll always remember how happy I was when I played the piano, even when I am too old to rememeber my own name, I'll remember the blossoming happiness that would expand in my chest by even thinking about the feeling of the smooth keys below my fingers.

I'll remember the moments that made me happy. Nothing, not even my family who don't want me, or my mate that acts cold and withdrawn towards me, can take me down from the high I feel when I am expressing me.

I need to let go of my past and let myself be free. Free of all of the hard memories I have in my head, so that I have moments like this remembered in my head for those hard days to come. I just need to Let It Go.