Deranged Chp.23

Sky's POV

Harry sprinted off to his car, realizing his time was running out. His curls bounced at every step he took. I shut the door, securing the locks to ensure my privacy from any unwanted visitors. I bit my lip in between my teeth, trying to control the brilliant smile beginning to creep on my face. My feet carried me down the hall in a very peppy fashion. Harry was my boyfriend... the thought made the butterflies in my stomach flutter. Sure I've had boyfriends! A boy in my second grade class was my first boyfriend and later again in 9th grade, but that was it. Being single was easier for me. I felt more independent and not so reliable on someone. This time I wanted it, I wanted to rely on Harry because I knew he would be strong. I pranced back to Harry's room so I could brush my teeth. My feet were still cold, so I slipped over to his dresser to rummage for some socks. There was a tapping sound in the back of the top drawer as I searched through the drawers. I opened the too drawer revealing more than what I wanted to see... A fluffy pair of socks rested in the back, next to a small pistol. It was black, and quite form fitting to my grip when I pulled it out of the drawer. I thinks that's when I remembered I wasn't just dating an innocent boy... I was dating a murderous deranged boy. That was the reason I'd buried the thoughts of a relationship with him in the back of my mind for so long. It just feels so right when I'm with him. When I'm with him he doesn't scare me, he comforts me. He actually cares for me, something no ones ever done before. How could such a sweet, caring boy be so dangerous?
Harry's POV
The gym smelled awful, but the stench had become all too familiar so it never bothered me. This place was like my second home. I always spend my free time here, even when I'm busy I make an effort to come. "Hey Haz!" Tim hollered from a corner. I waved, acknowledging that I saw him. He jogged over to me and gave me a friendly punch to the shoulder. "Hey I have some good news. I set you up for this weekend." Tim explained. He gave me the details of my opponent. He was making a special trip over from America just to fight me. I'd secretly gotten out that I was ranked as the number one cage fighter in London. It always worked in my benefit, because more and more fighters came in from all over wanting to bump me down. Tim slipped the protective pads over his forearms and held them up for me. "No thanks Tim, I'm gonna work on the bag today" I insisted. Tim gave me an encouraging pat on the back before returning to his office. I wrapped the tape around my wrist, all the way up the midway of my forearm. The lone punching bag sitting in the corner was mine. Tim had set aside my own bag since I was a consistent gym goer and he was my trainer. The punching bag suffered what no human being would ever want to suffer. Eyes turned to watch as I once again managed to knock the bag lose from its chain. The chain was never all that sturdy, but when someone knocks a bag lose, it's going to grab attention. Eyes immediately turned from me to a new figure strutting in. There was no women in the room until she came walking right in. She paraded right up to me, sporting a hot pink sports bra with athletic shorts. She was beautiful, and quite familiar, but I couldn't clearly focus on who it was. When she came into clear view, I couldn't believe what I saw... She smirked at me and rolled her eyes, "You just gonna stare at me pretty boy or are you gonna practice."
"Sky?"