Deranged Chp.39

Sky's POV

The harsh sun violently heated my face as I sought to find shade. A thick palm tree offered the shield I'd been searching for. I planted myself onto the soft sand and rested my back against the tree.

Since Harry had all of a sudden frown fond of running, I picked up the hobby of reading.

Nestled cooly under the tree I opened my book, "The Notebook".
The raves and reviews I'd heard about this book convinced me to try it.

Reading had never really been my specialty so it didn't surprise me when I found myself looking for a new source of entertainment. A lone flower blooming at the bottom of the towering palm tree caught my attention.
It was a daisy.
Rare, no unusual, or both, I don't know, but it caught my attention. Almost movie-like I mimicked the popular actions of plucking the flowers petals, repeating the words with each falling petal, "He loves me, he loves me not..." and so on.
"Hey cutie" Harrys inviting words surprised me. He offered me his hand and pulled me up, leaving the daisy in the sand. "Wait" I spoke softly, bending back down to the injured daisy. Only one petal remained, so I carefully ticked it away into the immature cave at the bottom of the palm tree, shaped by the many high tides.

Harry laughed at my sentimental gestures and I jumped back up to his level. He'd always been taller than me, but it never intimidated me. "Ready!" I confirmed. He held out his hand which I kindly accepted, but before I could grip his hand he jerked it away. A confused expression flooded my face. Harry said nothing, instead he turned and started sprinting away from me. I watched him, unsure of what to do next. "You coming? Oh that's right! You can't run!" he teased.
"Oh really?" I spat. Harry laughed at my poor comeback.
"Yeah, really! You couldn't catch me of you tried!" he yelled in the distance.
"You're on!" I accepted. My feet took off faster than ever before, leaving my shoes behind. He wasn't going to show me up, not today, because I know he'd never let me live it down!
Surprisingly I'd caught up with him, pretty quick actually! Within inches away from him, I sprang forward, tackling him to the ground and obviously catching him off guard. Pinning him to the ground, I held my well earned victory against him.

I sat on top of his tightly toned torso and stared down into his crystal green eyes."I told you!" I mocked. He laughed, "Ok, ok, you proved me wrong!"
I jokingly gasped. "He said it! I got him to say it!" I cheered.

In one brief second Harry flipped me over and he was now above me. "Weren't expecting that now were you!" Harry teased.
"Not at all!"
His irresistible, pink lips softly pressed against mine. The sand pushed against my bare arm as Harry continued to kiss me.

He pulled me up, holding the long make out as he did so, and pushed me against a palm tree. No one was around, but even if the beach was buzzing that wouldn't have stopped Harry. His lips were stuck to mine, and our tongues were slowly becoming involved too. My legs form-fittingly wrapped around the muscular body holding onto me. His strong arms supported me, still not breaking the kiss.

Harry and I had never really had a heavy make out session before, so it was kinda a fun experience. It felt right, not a slight bit awkward or uncomfortable, even though I was being pressed against the rough bark of a palm tree. He whispered words I struggled to understand, I only caught little words mumbled, mainly hearing my name whispered. He pulled away, too my disappointment actually, his lips slightly swollen from the long make out. "Your breath tastes good" Harry laughed at his own stupid comment. "Thanks, it strawberry" I referred back to the gum I'd chewed earlier, which I'm quite thankful for now. "Your amazing Sky!" Harry complimented, causing my cheeks to blush at his sweet words. "Thanks..." I mumbled under my breath. "I mean it. In every way, shape and form. Don't ever think otherwise"
"With you here it's hard to think otherwise" I laughed. "Good" he pecked my lips one more time,"now lets go home."