Deranged Chp.43

Sky's POV

Without any thought, I acted on my instincts, ripping Harry away from his treasured sundae. "Hey! Sky what the hell?!" he snapped. "We need to go, please don't make a scene" I pleaded. But he wouldn't settle, he freed himself from my loose grip. "Sky stop! I'm tired of you controlling me!"

"I-"

"No! I don't want your protection!" he shouted at me. "WELL FINE! BE AN ASS ABOUT IT!"

My hands flew over my dirty mouth.

Harry just stared, his expression unreadable. My shoes crunched the gravel underneath as I backed away from him.

The couple previously whispering and staring at us were now joined by everyone else, eyes widened, as if Harry and I were performing a play. But the show wasn't over, "Why do you care anyway?! you aren't my mom!"

Ouch.

"You're right. I'm not your mom. Can we just go? I don't wanna display this here"

"No! Not until you tell me why!"

"FINE! FINE IF YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU HERE, RIGHT NOW, IN FRONT OF ALL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE, FINE! I LOVE YOU! MORE THAN MYSELF. I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU ANYTIME! AND I REFUSE TO LET THE ONLY PERSON I LOVE, AND WILL EVER LOVE FOR THAT MATTER, GET HURT!" I finished, nearly panting. Realizing the horrifying scene I'd just preformed, I stepped back. The horrified looks given by the large crowd watching were enough to send my into hiding the rest of my life. A mother shielded the innocent ears of her little girl.

Harry's expression was surprisingly unreadable until it softened and he seemed almost... amused?

WHAT THE HELL? IS THIS ALL A JOKE TO HIM?!

The silence was slowly eating away at me until Harry finally spoke, "Lets go"

WHAT?! LETS GO?! I JUST POURED OUT MY HEART IN FRONT OF FUCKING STRANGERS AND HE HAS THE NERVE TO TELL ME TO GO?!

He casually (like nothing happened) reached out with his abnormally large hand and tried to clasp onto mine. I wouldn't have it, I jerked my hand away and buried it in my pocket.

"What the hell?! Why wouldn't you hold my hand?!" he shattered the unsettling silence lurking in the car. "Do you love me?"

"You know I do"

"Say it" I demanded. Honestly I don't know where this is coming from.

"I love you Sky. To the ends of the Earth. I'd do anything to give you the world."

"You've given me your love. That's better"

His smile sent the butterflies in my stomach fluttering. "Why didn't you say it out there?"

"Because, its not their life and it's not their business"

Oh...

Is he ashamed of me? Is he lying?

Somehow he managed to penetrate my thoughts, "I'm not lying. I didn't want to explain my never ending love for you to complete strangers" he explained, "and I'm not ashamed of you. If anything you should be ashamed of me love" he laughed at his very un-amusing joke.

He flew back in his seat as I abruptly slammed on the breaks of the car, forgetting I was in the middle of the street. "Harry Edward Styles! Don't you EVER say that again!I am proud and incredibly lucky to have you! I would never be ashamed of you! I love you, God I love you!"

My words were harsh but my tone weak because of the tears brimming the edge of my eyes. He causally reached over and swept away the falling teardrops. Normally I would've leapt into his warm open arms and tangled his irresistible curls within my fingers, but we're parked in the middle of a soon to be busy highway. Knowing my intentions he quickly leaned over the console and swiftly brushed his lips over mine.

I whined when he pulled away all too quickly. "Lets save something to do for home, yea?" his breath traveled down my neck, sending electricity surging throughout my body. I bit my lip between my teeth.

"Damn it Sky don't do that! You have no idea what that could do!" he teased. I laughed at his perverted comment and refocused on the road.

"I love you Sky"

"I love you too Harry"

I silently thanked my luck for him not questioning me about the mysterious glances. Honestly I don't know what I would've done if he would've asked.

Would I have told him?

Or lied?