My Position.

Chapter 4: My Position.

We walked back into the RoosterTeeth building and walked to the AH office. Lindsay knocked on the door soon peaking her head in following the words of 'come in'. "You guys busy?" She asked. I didn't hear an answer but as I looked up the door was open and everyone was inside except Ryan.

"Guys this is the new intern. Hannah Lilly." She said. I slowly walked in like I was shy. "Hello" Geoff greeted. "Hi." I said scratching my arm. Lindsay didn't tell them that I already knew who they were so I went along with it. "This is Jack, Geoff, Ray, Michael and Gavin." She pointed to each one as she called out their names. "Hello!" came out of each mouth. I nodded Hi then I looked down at Gavin as he was sitting in his chair looking at me. "Nice to meet you." Gavin said. "You too." I smiled. He returned it and I shook his hand.

"Ok guys we will let you work. Come on Hannah." She said looking at me. I nodded and walked out as Lindsay shut the door behind us. "Well, you met them. I bet you're dying inside aren't you." She smirked. "Yes." I said holding in a squeal. "You should talk to Burnie to see what you are gonna do." She said pointing upstairs. I nodded and said good bye to her. I walked up the stairs quietly so I didn't disturbed anyone. I walked to Burnies office and knocked. "Come in." He said. I opened the door and slipped in. "Hello, so what do you think of the place." He said pushing his glasses up on his nose. "Great. This place is amazing!" I about squealed. "Haha good!" He said laughing. "What do you want me to do?" I asked.

He sat there and looked at me for a moment. "Well, I want you to clean up the offices and help with boxes and equipment. If you walk into a office and you see a empty beer bottle or whatever just grab it and throw it away." He explained. "Ok can do! When do you want me to start?" I asked him. "Why don't you start tomorrow, we just got the AH office cleaned so you won't have to do it right now." He explained. I nodded. "Thank you for giving me this opportunity." I smiled. "No problem." He returned it. I started to walk out then he spoke again. "Oh, and when we do podcasts and the patch and other stuff I need you to be in the room. I might need you." He explained. I nodded and headed out.

I said bye to Lindsay she was at Gus's office. "Bye Lindsay." I said waving. "Bye, see you when you start!" She waved. "Tomorrow!" I yelled opening the door to walk outside. She giggled and I started walking home. I arrived 15 minutes later and knocked on Key's door. She soon answered it. "Why didn't you call me?" She asked a little irritated. "I didn't want to cuz you were probably eating." I said. "You're right I was. I just got finished." She smiled. "How did it go?" She asked. "AWESOME. DUHHH" I sassed her. "GOLLY OKAY." She shouted. "I start tomorrow!" I squealed. "AWESOME!!!" So what are you doing?" She asked. "I'm cleaning, carrying boxes and equipment." I smiled. "And guess what." I added. "What?" She asked. "I MET GAVIN!" I screeched. She screeched with me. "How did he look?" She asked. "Sexy as fuck. You know that." I smiled. Soon Shelly walked to Keys house sitting next to us on the porch. "Are we talking about Gavin. I want in. What are we planning." She had a dirty look on her face. "Shut up, nothing. I met him today and shook his hand." I smiled. "NO WAY." She yelled. "HOW." She asked. "Shell..." I said. "3...2...1..." Me and Key counted down. "oh yea! You got hired. How did he look." She said completely not getting it. "Sexy as fuck. You know that." I repeated. Me and Key laughed as we saw Shelby's puzzled face. "Why are you Guys laughing!?" She asked. "Nothing never mind." I laughed. "Hmpf..." Shelby crossed her arms. "You're a doof." I pushed her. "Not as much as a doof as you." She nudged back.

"Don't start this now. Remember last time. You Guys were rolling in mud trying to win a battle that was pointless." Key explained. "You're right. But she started it!" Shellz yelled. "NO I DIDN'T." I yelled back. "STOP BEING A BULLY. STOP THE BULLYING 2013." Shelby yelled. "IT'S 2014 BITCH. START THE BULLYING." I yelled. "GIRLS." Key yelled. We stopped instantly. "Hungry anyone.?" Key asked. "Mrs. Lilly was making dinner. Lets go eat." She added. "You stalker." I whispered. "Yes I am." She smiled at me.

We walked in my house and dinner was done and on the table. "Thanks mom." I said grabbing a plate. "Yes thanks mom." The girls said. I just laughed and carried on eating.

We got done eating we went and sat on the couch watching a movie. Soon it was over and we headed upstairs and played minecraft. It became late. It was 1:30 am. "I gotta go to bed girls. I'm tired and I have work tomorrow." I whined saving the game. "Oh that's right! Sorry Hannah." Shelby said. "Shit I have work too." Key added. "Me too." Shelby chimed in.

"You guys can stay the night. I'm going to bed now." I said shuffling my way to the bathroom. I went pee and then laid in my bed. Didn't bother to change. "Thanks Hannah." They said. "Don't worry." I said rolling over yawning. We all soon fell asleep.