Lil Mogar.

Chapter 12: Lil Mogar.

*The Next Morning*

*Hannahs PoV*

I woke up a little late because I couldn't sleep last night. I was so close to calling in sick, but I didn't. I dragged myself out of bed finally. I dragged my feet to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "Holy Hell." I thought.

I quickly got into the shower and quickly got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and went to my bedroom and stared into my closet. "What should I wear?" I mumbled. "Should I wear... a AH shirt?..." I mumbled again. I sighed and sifted through my shirts and I got to my X-ray shirt. "Perfect" I smiled.

I got my ripped-at the knee- shorts and just got plain white underwear and bra.

I made my way back to the bathroom and got dressed. Brushed my hair and teeth and put on a little makeup. I made my way back to my bedroom and got my favorite Nike shoes on and grabbed my phone and earbuds. I looked at the time and I usually get in by no later than 7:30. It was 7:15.

"Shit." I mumbled and ran downstairs and grabbed a poptart and a Bottle of water and ran out the door. I jogged my way there as I ate my poptart and listened to my music. I got there in 10 minutes.

"Hey barb." I said as I ran through the door trying to catch my breath. "Woke up late?" Barbara asked. I nodded and smiled. "Morning!" She said as she hugged me. I hugged back and I was gonna go and say hi to the boys.

I heard them talking so I listened in.

"How was the date Boi!?" Michael asked in a normal happy tone. "Top! I had a great time, I hope she did too." Gavin said all cheery. "Did you take her home?" Geoff asked.

Gavin didn't answer so I thought he was thinking. "You didn't did you?..." Michael said with a worried tone. Gavin still didn't reply. "YOU GOT IT ON!?! JUST PLOW!" Ray yelled. "YOU GUYS HAD SEX ON THE FIRST DATE!!!" Michael sounded very angry. "Like I said, I had a great time." Gavin replied. I heard Gavin's chair squeak as he turned. "YOU DIP-SHIT! YOU REALLY HAD SEX WITH HER!?!" Michael yelled. "We've known each other for almost a month Micoo. It's ok." Gavin tried calming Michael down. "IT'S NOT OK! IT'S NOT! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!" Michael yelled louder. I had a tear streaming down my cheek I heard a crash and I assumed Michael got up sending his chair across the room hitting Rays chair. "Woah..." I heard Ray mumble. "Ok chill out Michael." Geoff said.

"NO! I CAN'T YOU FUCKING IDIOT GAVIN!!!" He yelled.

I had about enough of listening after that. I ran to the Annex and fell on the couch. About 5 minutes later my phone went off. I looked at it with a blurred vision so I wiped the tears away. It was Key.

Key: Hey guess what!? I had the best time last night with Gavin!

Me: I'm glad! I hope you guys are a happy couple.

Key: Are you ok? What's wrong?

Me: Nothing. I'm happy for you two! I am..

Key: Are you crying? Hannah.

Me: No, I'm happy for you two.

Key: You found out didn't you?...

Me: I don't know what you're talking about.

Key: Yes, you do. I know you know. Hannah I'm sorry it wasn't meant to go that far.

Me: No, it's fine.. You're a couple. Happy for you.

Key: I know you're hurt, can we talk about this?

Me: I don't want to. Gotta go. Bye.

Key: Ok, I'll text you later. Love you.

I didn't reply, I threw my phone where Burnies seat is at and I rolled over to where my face is against the back cushions. Then I heard footsteps.

I quickly wipe my tears and act like I'm fine. "I saw you run in here." The voice said. I sat up and looked at the shadow, the room was dimmed with little lighting. The shadow came closer into the light. It was Michael. "I also saw you run past the office door." He said with a sad tone. He came and sat by me and wrapped his arm around me. "He fucks up." Michael mumbled.

"It's fine... They're a couple now..." I said as I rubbed my face. "I'm not happy with him... I saw that you liked him. I saw just not long after you first started working here. I really saw it when you were mad that one night." Michael looked at me. I looked back. "I... I..." I didn't finished. I started tearing up again.

Michael started rubbing my back. "He's the most fuck up in the world." Michael soon added in. "He's not... He's just in love..." I spoke weakly. I wiped my face and hugged Michael tightly. "Thank you. Thank you for being here for me." I said Into his shoulder. "You're my lil Mogar.. You're strong, powerful, can get a temper." Michael hugged me tightly too. I broke a little laugh and let go. "Should we get back to work?" I asked with a weak smile and a sniffle.

"Yea, lets go." Michael said as he got up and held out his hand. I gladly accepted it and he wrapped his other arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the annex.

"Your lil mogar huh?" I said smiling.

"Yea, and ill always protect you. You are family." He smiled back.