Keyvin Betrayal

CAUTION THERE IS SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT SKIP THE ITALIC WRITING. Thank you 💗

Chapter 11: Keyvin Betrayal.

It's been 3 weeks since Key and Gavin started "hanging out." I knew something was up between them. Every time I walked into the AH office, Gavin would be talking about Key. It was beginning to bug me.

Most of my time in the AH office was short. I didn't need to hear about how ' awesomely amazing ' Key was.

Every day, when I arrived to work I would say hi to the guys, then avoid them all day long. Well mostly Gavin.

Today was no different. I walked in the front door, say a weak hi to the guys, then walked over to the Annex to find Lindsay.

Lindsay didn't have anything for me to do, so I went to help Miles and Monty. I spent the next 4 hours reorganizing the props and costumes closet.

Around 12 Key texted me.

Key: OMFG !!!!!!!!! GAVIN ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!!! Were going out tonight!! Ajskifjfbd im freaking out !!! 😄 -sent 12:04

I read her message and almost died. Gavin and Key ? Dating? What the hell happened to LilFree???

I stared at me screen for a good 20 minutes.

I'm so happy for you two! 😋 -sent 12:32

Are you really? I detect jealousy.😕 -sent 12:36

No. I'm just so happy for you!💗 -sent 12:38

I don't believe you.😐 -sent 12:40

Believe it.😋 -sent 12:42

Can't and I won't. You love Gavin a lot. I know this. You're jealous. Face it.💔 -sent 12:45

I didn't text Key back. I couldn't let her get to me. She was just rubbing this in my face.

My day ended around 5:30pm when I went home. I went straight to bed and moped around. I knew I would hear all about the date tomorrow. From both Gavin and Key. Just great !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Key POV>

" get ready love, we're going on a date." -sent 12:00pm

" where we going creeper boy?" -sent 12:01pm

"Somewhere fancy. I love you Key." -sent 12:02pm

After I had texted Gav and Hannah, I rushed to the shower.

Once I was out, I dried my hair, and straightened it.

I put on some sexy black current vanilla perfume, then I did my makeup like normal - eyeliner, mascara, lipstick - but I added a touch of sparkles on my eyes because of my dress, which was a blue high low with sparkles on the busy. Once I was dolled up I went to get dressed. I put on a white strapless bra, a light purple pair of panties, then I slid on my dress. It was snug around the bust making my boobs look bigger, and it was snug around the waist making me look skinnier than normal. I pulled on pair of blue platform pumps and took one last look in the mirror.

" Damn I look good." I said out loud.

I heard the doorbell ring.

" Please don't be over dressed! " I thought.

I grabbed my purse, my phone and walked upstairs.

I opened the door and saw that Gavin was blushing. He had white roses in his hand. He was dressed in a suit.

" Thank God!'' I thought.

I stopped and laughed to myself.

" ready?" Gavin asked.

I nodded and headed out to the cab.

The cab ride to the restaurant was quiet, yet peaceful.

Once there Gavin and I got a table for two. We ordered our drinks and dinners. Two beers, steak for Gav, and Salmon for me , to be exact. We talked and talked. I knew Gavin and I would become great friends. After hours of talking and laughing I decided to take Gavin home with me.

Once we were in my apartment, and in my room I felt Gavins hands go down my body. His lips were firmly pressed against mine. Our body's were close but not close enough. His hair was soft and silky. I ran my fingers through it. He let out a moan as he pulled my body closer to him. I ran my hands over his shirt and to the bottom of it. I slowly pulled it up and off his chest. I felt his hands slide down to my butt.

I let out a moan and he gently squeezed. We soon pulled apart gasping for air.

I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

' I love you Gavin! " I whispered.

I kissed him passionate again. His hands went under my shirt and went to my bra strap. Soon it was unhooked and on the floor. I felt the bulge in his pants grown bigger against my thigh. His lips trailed down my jaw and onto my collar bone. He nibbled at my earlobe and I let out a loud moan. I continued to kiss him, and I pulled at his belt buckle. Once his pants were on the floor, I went to town.

I quickly tugged off my panties and Gav did the same. I looked at his dick. It was long and thick. I crawled off the bed and kneeled down in front of Gavin. I looked at him and he seemed to know what I was doing. I slowly took his head in my mouth. I pursed my lips around the giant pink head and sucked it hard. The suction pulled it tightly in and across my tongue, down to the back of my throat. I held him there for a second and then slowly pulled my neck back, letting it outside my mouth until the tip left my lips and bounced free. Strands of his wetness flicked onto my forehead and upper lip. I pulled it back down and into my mouth again, this time I gripped my thumb and fingers around the shaft and stroked it in time with my mouths descent again and again.

He moaned. I knew what was coming. I could feel his balls rising onto my chin and his cock thicken. He spasmed a little; stepped wider. I quickened my pace and braced myself. His jizz hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{GAV POV}

I was absolutely nervous for my date with Key. I got her some roses, I hoped that she would like them. I walked up to her door and rang the door bell. I waited a few moments then saw her. She was beautiful. I blushed as I realized I was staring at her boobs.

"Ready?" I asked

Key nodded and stepped onto her porch. We walked to the cab and I gave directions to the restaurant. We ate a lovely little dinner. I was happy.

After dinner, key took me to her place. Before I knew what was happening we were naked - panting for breath.

"That was amazing." I breathed.

"Yeah!" breathed Key.

"Can you do that thing with your back again?" I asked

Key playfully shoved me then straddled me.

This continued for a good hour or two until we both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys! I usually don't do A/N's (Authors Note's) but I just wanted to give all this chapters credit to my bestie from CO. You know who you are Key ;3 love you girl! 😋

Please comment and tell me what you think of the book so far. Please don't hold back questions or anything. Vote too please! Love you all 💗