I Always Have.

Chapter 30: I Always Have.

*Gav's PoV*

After I covered Hannah up, we started to do a Let's Build. After a while Geoff popped an idea in my head. At the time it was only me, Geoff and Hannah in the room.

"Should we write on her cast while she's asleep as a surprise?" Geoff asked as he shifted his position in his chair. "That sounds top!" I chirped. "We can take a small break from building, it's already been 2 hours." Geoff sighed. "Mmk." I agreed as I stopped my audio and recording.

"I'll go first, you go tell the others." Geoff said. I nodded and opened the door quietly. I shuffled my way down the hallway to find Micoo and Ray in the kitchen. "Hey guys, we're going to sign Hannah's cast as a surprise while she's asleep. Wanna write something?" I asked. "Sure." Michael said as Ray nodded.

They walked down the hallway and disappeared around the corner. I walked upstairs to find Burnie, Barbara and Miles all talking. I walked up to them and waited for them to finish their conversation. "What do you need Gav?" Burnie asked. "Well, we are signing Hannah's cast while she's asleep, Geoff told me to come ask some people so it can be a surprise when she wakes up." I said smiling. "Sweet!" Miles smiled. "I have a pun for it too!" Barbara squealed all happy like. "We'll go now." Burnie said. I nodded and walked down with them but turned to find others.

I walked into the green screen room and found Gus doing some weird stuff with cables and Ryan editing with Jack telling Gus where the cables go. I walked up to Ryan and tapped his desk. He pulled his headphones off and looked at me. "Hmm?" He hummed. "We're signing Hannah's cast, want to?" I asked. "Sure!" Ryan smiled. "But she's asleep tho so don't wake her up, its a surprise." I smiled. "Ok, I won't. Now?" He asked. I nodded "Yea, we will never know when she wakes up." I said shrugging.

Ryan got up and headed out the door. I walked up to Jack and Gus, just as I was about to take a step closer I tripped on one of the cords. "OH BLOODY HELL" I spat regaining my balance before I fell on my face. "You ok Gav?" Jack asked as he grabbed my hood off my jacket to catch me. "Yea, almost took a spill, anyways we are signing Hannah's cast, she's asleep and it's going to be a surprise. Want in on it?" I asked brushing my jacket as if I got dirt on it.

"Sure, Gus you?" Jack asked. "Yea." He said as he got up off the floor. We walked down the hall and to the left down another hall, following another left to enter the room. The only people in there was Geoff, Micoo, Hannah, Ryan, Jack, Gus and myself. Ryan knelt down and wrote something on it, then Gus, he didn't take long. Then Jack, then myself.

Ryan, Jack, Gus and Micoo left the room. "Wot should I say?" I asked in a hushed tone. "Say what you want." Geoff replied. "Bu- I don't know what..." I sighed quietly. "If she was awake, what would you want to tell her." Geoff asked. "That, I love her." My eyes widened to what I was saying. "There you go." Geoff smirked. I looked at the cast and looked for a good spot. "Should I put my name?" I asked. "Nah, some of the others didn't. Plus it's mysterious." Geoff giggled. I knelt down and stared at the cast for a good minute, then wrote on it. 'I love you'

As soon as I was done I wanted to scribble it out. 'Wot if she doesn't feel the same?' I thought. 'Wot if she rejects me?' My brain started to spin. 'Wot if she said she didn't want to date? Or whatever?' I thought. I put her arm back where it was and covered her back up. I shook my head and got back up. I got in my chair and ran my fingers through my hair and bit my lip.

"Relax Gav, she won't know who wrote it. As long as you didn't put your name on it. Or unless she knows your hand writing." Geoff reassured me. I nodded. "Are we starting again?" I asked. "Nah, lets edit." Geoff said turning around. I turned to face my screen and then glanced over at Hannah. I sighed and put my headphones on as I began to edit my footage.