The Next Step.

Chapter 36: The Next Step.

*8months later*

"Hey Hannah? Can I talk to you?" Gavin asked, walking out of Millie's room. "Sure love, what's up?" I said looking away from playing GTAV.

"I wanted to ask you something." He sighed sitting down. "Yea?" I asked, a little scared what he's gonna say. "I was going to ask you..." He paused. "Since we've been together for almost a year, I wanted to ask if you wanted to move out with me?" He said with hope in his eyes. "Move out? You mean like-" he interrupted. "Like getting a place of our own." He smiled.

"I would love to!" I started getting teary eyed. "Aw, don't cry love." He hugged me. "Does Geoff know?" I asked. "Yea, I've been talking to him about it." He said.

"I'd love to!... Oh God I gotta tell mom." I said realizing I have to tell her I'm moving out, again.

"Want me to come with you?" Gavin asked. "No, ill tell her tomorrow, it's already 8pm." I said, dreading to tell her. "Ok love." Gavin said, disappearing back into Millie's room.

I yawned and kept playing for a few hours. Even Geoff joined me.

We tested some new 'jobs' to do for future Let's Plays. Time rolled around and now it's 1AM.

I woke up to feeling a cold brisk of breeze sting my warm arms, legs and face. I opened my eyes to find myself outside, being carried. I looked up to the person that was carrying me. It was Gavin.

I smiled and nestled into his chest, I closed my eyes before he smiled down at me. He carried me into his loft and laid me in his bed. I acted like I was still asleep, he covered me up and did a few things before he came to bed.

He climbed in and faced my back. I rolled over and nestled as close as I could get to him and noticed he was shirtless. 'Ahhhhh' I thought. I smiled a little as I felt his arm wrap around me. I was soon asleep.

-Next Morning-

I woke up and Gavin was snoring quietly, I smiled and got up slowly, wobbled to the bathroom and did my business, brushed my hair and teeth, and walked back out.

I walked to Gavin's closet and quietly opened it. I grabbed his 'I Look Better In Slow Motion' shirt and I kept my pants on. I put the shirt on and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and wrote a little note.

'Morning Love, I swiped one of your shirts again, I'm going to break the news to Mom, love you. ~Kitten'

I smiled and sat it on the nightstand and walked out, shutting the door behind me quietly. I walked up to the slider door and slid it open.

"Morning Hannah!" Millie smiled. "Morning honey! How'd you sleep?" I asked. "Good! you?" she asked hugging my legs. I smiled and hugged her. "Good." I sat by Arrow and petted her. "Morning Hannah!" Geoff said. "You crashed out playing GTA with me!" He added. "Sorry Geoffrey, I was pretty tired." I said blushing. "It's fine, I was nodding out myself." He smiled. "Hungry?" He asked.

"Uhm, I know if I say no you're gonna make me a small something anyways. Sooooooo yea." I smiled. "Ok, Griffon's making breakfast." Geoff said sitting down.

Soon Griff hands me a plate of eggs and biscuits with milk. I smiled and ate my food. "So is the idiot still asleep?" Geoff asked. "Yea.. snoring like an angel." I smiled. "Some angel." Geoff smirked. I shook my head and got up, taking Millie's dishes with mine to the kitchen. "You don't have to do those!" Geoff said. "Ok.. Hey I'm gonna get going, I have to tell my mom bout moving." I said. "Can I come?" Millie asked.

I looked at Geoff. "Well?" I said. "It's fine with me if it's fine with you." Geoff and Griffon nodded to each other. "Ok! Lets go!" I said kneeling down so Millie can get on my back. "Giddy up horsey!" Millie giggled.