Park Day!

Chapter 16: Park Day!

It's Sunday and no work. We don't have work on Monday since we worked yesterday.

I woke up, grabbed my phone and a had a message.

Mogar: I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry... -sent 3:23am

I looked at the message and sighed. I got up and shuffled my way downstairs and got some food. I wanted to talk to him but I don't know if he wants to talk to me. "Ill deal with this on Tuesday." I thought.

I ate my food and went back upstairs. Grabbed my phone and opened the same text again.

Me: it's ok... See you Tuesday. -sent 8:03am

I sighed once again and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling for quite some time. My phone went off.

Mogar: I'm so sorry... -sent 8:46am

Me: it's ok, it's fine really. -sent 8:47am

Mogar: No it's not. It just happened, I don't know why, I know you like Gavin. It.. Just happened... -sent 8:49am

Me: We can deal with this later, don't worry about it. -sent 8:51am

Mogar: I'm still so sorry. -sent 8:55am

Me: it's ok.

I laid my phone down and thought to myself. "He didn't mean too... He knows I like Gavin. But the kiss, I wasn't ready for it... but I kissed back." I shook my head and grabbed my phone and texted Gavin.

Me: aye, you busy?

Gav: no, what's up?

Me: just bored, wanna hang out?

Gav: sure, where at?

Me: wherever is fine.

Gav: park?

Me: sure, want me to come pick you up? Or you coming over here and we will walk?

Gav: walking sounds great. See you in a few.

Me: see you then :)

Gav: :)

I got up and smiled. "Who says I can't still be friends with him even tho my best friend is dating him?" I thought.

I went to my closet an pulled out my 'Mark Nutt' shirt and some denim shorts, yes still ripped. I rushed to the bathroom and fixed my hair and put it up, brushed my teeth and put on my usual makeup.

Grabbed my Nike shoes an put them on. I made my way to my moms room. "Aye, I'm going to the park, see you later. Need anything?" I asked. "Nah sweetie we're good." She smiled. "Ok see yah, love you." I said leaving her door open. "Love you too." She said. I yelled "SEE YOU LATER MITCH!" I waited. "BYE!" He yelled back. I giggled and went downstairs and waited.

About 5 mins later there is a knock on the door. I opened it with a smiling face. "Aye Gav." I smiled brightly. "Aye Hannah." He smiled back. I hugged him and we headed out. "What's in the backpack?" I asked. "Food." He smiled. "Ahh." I giggled.

We started walking and we just talked about anything.

"How's you and Key?" I asked kinda regretting it. "Good, good." He smiled. I nodded and waited for him to say something. "So what made you randomly text me and asked if I was busy?" He turned looking at me slowing his pace. "I was bored, thought you were too." I smiled. "Yea, I was actually." He smiled.