Puppy Naming?

Chapter 39: Puppy Naming?

I woke up to crying, not human crying, puppy crying. I smiled as I glanced at a sleeping Gavin and I got up. I took the puppy out, brought her back in and then went back to bed.

The puppy whined and whined and whined. I looked down at the floor to see the little thing trying to climb our tall bed.

I picked her up and cradled her, she instantly went silent and fell asleep. I smiled and put her on my side and wrapped my arm around her.

I felt an arm being wrapped around me and I smiled as I felt Gavin kissed my head. I soon fell back to sleep.

I woke up once again but all alone. I groaned as I got up. I walked downstairs and yawned. "Morning love, the little thing is outside." Gavin kissed my cheek. "Thanks." I said as Gavin handed me some coffee.

I walked out to the back and sat down to be greeted by a little cute fur-ball. She's a dachshund. The color of blonde as her coat. Her eyes a beautiful Light-blue. I smiled as she gnawed on my finger, not hurting me.

"Have you picked out a name yet?" Gavin asked, sitting beside me. "Either... haven, iris, Sabre or Mercy..." I said petting her. "Maybe we can ask the guys at work." I mumbled. "I like whatever name you like love, lets take her to work." Gavin smiled. I nodded and we got ready for work as the little pup ran around following us and trying to get our attention. "She's gonna be spoiled I hope you know that!" I yelled from the bathroom. "I know, there's gonna be times where ill get home late and she's taken my spot in bed." Gavin giggled from the bedroom. "Totally." I kissed Gavin's cheek. "Ready?" I asked.

He looked at me. "You think I'm going to work in only boxers?" Gavin raised a brow. "Yea not a good idea..." I mumbled. He go dressed and I grabbed the little fur-ball and walked downstairs. Grabbed my keys off the hook and walked out to the car. Gavin came out in minutes flat.

I started the car as he got in and handed him the little pup. Gavin was so cute with the pup.

"You're so cute! yes you are! yes you are!!" Gavin cooed. "You're gonna be spoiled rotten! You little fur-ball you!" Gavin smiled as the pup was trying to lick his face.

We arrived at work and Gavin handed me the little thing and opened the door for me. "Thanks love." I smiled. We walked to the AH office and showed the pretty girl to everyone.

"So, guys, I need help, I don't know what to name this doll face." I said pointing to her as Michael was holding her. "I think you should call her little shit." Michael smirked. "No!" I whined.

Geoff walked over and petted her. "What'd you have in mind?" Geoff said taking the pup away from Michael, earning a sad whine from him. "Mercy, iris and Sabre..." I said thinking. "And haven" Gavin added in. "Oh yea! Haven." I smiled.

Ryan walked in and awed at the little blonde fur-ball. "What's her name?" Ryan asked. "Don't know yet. Trying to figure out that right now." Gavin said. "Who's is it?" He asked. "Mine." I said smiling. "Oh! in that case... name her Edgar!" Ryan smirked.

"That's a boys name Ryan." I sassed. "Edgarina!" Ryan laughed. "No!" I smiled.

"I like sweets" Jack said eating a sugar cookie. "Nah, name her yolo! Or JUBL!" Ray yelled. Key walked in and smiled. "She's a doll." She said. "Yea. She is." I took her away from Ryan. "I wanted Gav to get you a kitten but he insisted on a pup." Key smiled.

The rest of the day was with 'awes' and playful coworkers with my dog. She got fed treats, water, human food... etc.

I was about to pack up when Geoff walked up to me. "Hey, we're gonna go have a small party with us 6 guys, wanna come?" Geoff asked me. "By party you mean going to get Bevs and possibly get really drunk?" I asked. "Well, technically, yes." Geoff smiled. "Dude, totally there. But Ray and I are prob gonna drive your drunk asses home." I laughed. "Alright, we are heading out in about... Ehh, 20 minutes." Geoff said.

I walked to the office with Geoff and fiddled with stuff as I was teasing Gavin.

I looked at the tower of pimps, the pillow of pimps anyways, and smiled. I picked them all up and I sat on the couch. I threw one by one at Gavin's head missed 2 times, hit Michael with one and hit Gavin with the others. It was funny watching the puppy run around after the pillows. But she didn't chew on 'em.

Soon 20 minutes goes by and I picked up the pup and walked to my car, waiting for Gavin. Soon the lads come out and Michael gets in his car, as Gavin gets in mine along with Ray.

"Can I hold the pup?" Ray asked. "Yea, here." I said handing Her to Ray.

I started the car and drove home. "Love, can you take her in please and lock her in the bathroom? There's nothing there she can chew on, but please put her blanket down and a toy." I said.

"Mhm" Gavin smiled and exited the car with the little fur-ball.

Soon he came back and we left for the bar. We walked in and I walked up to everyone, one-by-one. "Keys." I said holding my hand out. Geoff fished his keys out of his pocket and handed me them. I did my rounds and got all the keys.

It became late and everyone was drunk except Ray and I. We got 3 of then in my car including Ray and I. Ray helped me into their houses' and we went back to the bar to pick up the other 2 and take them home also.

"I can help you take Gavin in Hannah, it's no problem, I can walk home." Ray mumbled. "No I can get him in, ill take you home." I said as I walked back to the car and got in. "No, I'm gonna help you get this passed out drunk in the house." Ray demanded. "You stubborn Hispanic." I smiled.

I drove us home and got Gavin in the house and up the stairs. "Alright, ill see you tomorrow!" Ray tiredly mumbled. "Why don't you just spend the night? It's late and I don't want you walking home." I said. "No, it's fine." Ray smiled slightly. "Ray..." I said. "Fine..." Ray yawned. I smiled and got him blankets and pillows.

"You know where everything's at!" I smiled. "Sweet, thanks Hannah." Ray hugged me. "You're welcome, sweet dreams." I said hugging him back.

Ray grabbed the pup and cuddled her on the couch. 'Ill allow it.' I giggled to myself. I walked upstairs and got in bed next to my passed out-drunk-boyfriend. I was soon asleep.

••••••••••••••••

Hey Gavinators! What should I name the puppy? I want you to help me!

Little shit

Edgarina

Sabre

Iris

Mercy

Haven

Or something else? Let me know in the comments! ☺

I'm gonna be getting a girl dog of my own sometime in August I think, when a friend of ours breeds her dachshund! so this might help me choose a name for my baby girl!

Ill post the names that I like in the next chapter in the end ☺ love you!

Just a reminder that this book is coming to a end real soon!

-LilFree💕