Drinks?

Chapter 6: Drinks?

"Oh I'm so sorry!..." I cried out regaining my balance. I hear a quiet grunt as I collided with the person. I look up to see a familiar face.

"Don't worry about it." Gavin said also regaining his balance. "I wasn't paying attention.. I'm so sorry!" I cried out again. "You ok?" I asked. "Yes, I'm just fine." He said with a smile. I returned the smile and started to blush.

"Wanna go get some drinks? I was just heading out." He asked. I stood there for a moment thinking. "Uh.. yea sure why not?" I said smiling. "Top! Let's go!" He said opening the door for me. I smiled and walked through. "The bar isn't far from here, just about maybe 2 blocks." Gavin said pointing in a direction. "Do you mind walking?" He asked. I shook my head. "No it's fine." I said walking beside him. "I can always get Geoff or Micoo to pick us up." He said. "You didn't invite them?" I asked curious. "Nah... they're busy anyways. Micoo has a rage quit to do tonight and Geoff is locking up." Gavin said running his hand through his beautiful dirty blondish/brown hair. "Ahh..." I sighed.

We arrived in no time flat. We sat at the bar and Gavin got a beer and I got the same.

"So, tell me a little bit about yourself Creeper Boy." I said smiling. "Wot? Oh no you don't wanna hear anything about me. I'm just a screw up." He said taking a big drink from his beer. "No, I wanna hear." I said.

Gavin looked at me in shock that I want to know. "Why you surprised by this?" I asked. "Well, all the guys know about me and everything I'm just surprised you would." He said.

"Gahh.. Who wouldn't wanna know about Mr. Slow Mo Guy and Creeper Boy?" I asked. "Ehh... a lot of people." He said.

I sat there and took a drink of my beer.

"Well, go on!" I said with a smile. Gavin smiled and took another drink. "Well, I'm almost 26, I was born in the UK, Oxfordshire. Uhh.... I have a friend named Dan. I moved from the UK to Austin TX. I started working for RoosterTeeth in 2006. I am living with Geoff as we speak. With Millie, his daughter and Griffon, his wife. I love my Job, Micoo is my best friend. Along with the other guys. I'm single. And... That's about a rough draft of me. You'll see me screw up a lot. It's not intentional, it just happens." He explained.

"Well I don't think you are a screw up." I smiled. "Gah.." He sighed. "Now you." He smiled at me. I sighed and ordered another beer.

"Well..." I said starting off. "I am 23, almost 24, I was born in California. I moved from California to Austin TX when I was 6, I have 2 brothers, one is in heaven and one is at home with mom. I love playing video games and playing around with electronics. I used to work at a pet salon. I have 2 best friends named Laurel and Shelby. I call Laurel Key and Shelby shellz Shelly or her name. They really wanna meet you by the way. I live with my mother as we speak. I used to have my own place but the owners wanted it back. I'm also single. I am apparently shy at first but once you get to know me, I'm just fine. I like all colors and that's my rough draft. Oh... And I hate barbies and dolls. They creep me out." I explained myself a little. "Top!" Gavin said smiling.

"When's your birthday?" Gavin asked. "March 20th. You?" I answered. "May 23rd." I smiled.

Soon we had about 3 more beers later but we didn't get drunk. Felt a little buzzed but not drunk. "I should head home..." I said looking at the clock that now said 9pm. "Yea me too. Want me to call someone to pick you up?" He asked. "No it's fine. Ill walk." I said smiling. "You're not gonna walk home at night." He said. He pulled out his phone and called up Geoff.

"Hey can you pick us up?" ...Silence... "Top see you soon." He put his phone back in his pocket. "Geoff will be here in 5 minutes. We can take you home." He said paying for the drinks. "Ill pay for mine." I said pulling some money out of my pocket. "No I got this." He said. "Shhhhh no!" I said. "Don't shish me." He said a little sassy but funny. I giggled and finally agreed. Soon Geoff walks in and we head out.