Goodnight Kitten.

Chapter 17: Goodnight Kitten.

*Hannah's PoV*

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, the reason being was because Gavin Free kissed my forehead. I felt like a little girl who got her favorite toy at Christmas.

I woke up kinda on the early side, about 6:30. I got up and took a shower, made my way back to my bedroom and pulled out my 'Tease It' shirt. As you can tell, I like wearing AH Clothes. Deal with it.

A smile appeared on my face after remembering last night. I got a light blue/white ripped shorts and put on poka-dotted black and white bra, with matching underwear of course.

I went downstairs and made breakfast for my family, I made French Toast. "Mmm..." My mouth watered at I smelled the delicious food.

"MOOOM, MITCH!! BREAKFAST!!" I Yelled. Soon they come down and I serve them. "You seem happy." Mom said. "Yea, yea I am." I smiled. "Is there a reason?" She raised an eyebrow. I smiled but didn't answer. "Is it cuz of that Gavin boy that was over last night?" She smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about." I tried not to smile. "Right, you do. You like that boy don't you." Mom asked.

'Well shit, she knows to? Play it off.' I thought.

"Maybe, maybe not. No one knows." I smirked an evil smirk. "Whatever you say deary." She smiled at me.

We finished breakfast and I helped clean up. I went back upstairs, brushed my teeth, put on my usual makeup and then I brushed my hair. I headed to my room. I picked up my phone and texted Gavin.

Me: Hey Gav.

Gav: Morning! How'd you sleep?

Me: Great actually. You?

Gav: Same, what you doing?

Me: Nothing actually, just got done making breakfast and eating. How bout you?

Gav: Ooo what's for breakfast?

Me: I made French Toast :)

Gav: Yum! .. Now thinking about it I'm hungry.

Me: You can come by and have some, then after maybe you can teach me how to play Halo...

Gav: Sounds top! ... Are you sure?

Me: I wouldn't ask if I wasn't sure. :P

Gav: When do you want me to come over?

Me: Whenever you want! Anytime, any day.

I didn't get a reply. "Hmmm..." I sighed and laid on my bed.

*Gavin's PoV*

After Hannah replied "whenever you want! Anytime, any day." I smiled like an idiot and jumped up out of bed. I didn't want to tell her I was asleep.

I quickly took a shower and pulled out my 'Tease It' shirt and shorts. I quickly changed and put ok cologne and brushed my teeth.

I left my loft and went into the Ramsey's house. "Morning everyone!!" I said as I walked into the living room. "Gavi!!!" Millie screeched and came running to me. I held out my arms and I caught her as she ran into them. "Morning sweetie." I said as I kissed the top of her head. "You hungry Gavi?" Millie asked. "I'm gonna go out and eat dool (doll)" I said as I squeezed her to death.

"Aw, ok Gavi. I love you!" She said. "I love you too!!" I said as I lightened my grip and carried her to the kitchen where Geoff and Griffon were at.