About Me & My Friends.

Intro: About Me & My Friends.

I am a 23 year old girl, my name is Hannah, Hannah Lilly. I have dark brown hair and pretty blue eyes. I was born in California but my family and I moved to Austin Texas when I was 6. I wasn't much of a Girly girl, when I was younger I would play with dinosaurs in school instead of Barbie dolls. I hate dolls in general. They just creep me out.

I have a small family of 5, Including me. I have 2 brothers but one is in Heaven. He died in a tragic accident when I was 5 years old. My other brother is Autistic and still lives with my mom. My parents are divorced. My dad wasn't a dad to me. He has 2 other girls of his own from his previous marriage. I don't call them my sisters and they don't want anything to do with my mom, my brother and I. But he moved back to California about 6 years ago. I still live with my mom. I know what you are thinking 'wow a 23 year old won't leave home.' Well I did when I was 18 but I stayed in Austin.

I came back with my mom because the owner of the house I was renting wanted their house back so mom let me move back in until I got my own place. Luckily I have 2 of my Bestest friends on both sides of my house. I grew up with them practically and we went to the same school. My friend on the right side of my childhood home was Laurel, but I just call her Key, it was her nickname growing up. I'll explain that more later. My friend on the left of my childhood home is Shelby, I call her Shellz, Shell or Shelly. We are around the same age. Key is 23 and Shellz is 22.

Growing up we would always play games in my room and watch movies and did Girly shit even we aren't girlie girls. We would also watch YouTube a lot. We would watch PewDiePie and then we became practically obsessed with Achievement Hunter and RoosterTeeth. We have been watching them since we were teens, around 14-15 years old. We have a huge crush on Gavin Free, we would fight over him when we were younger but now we share. I remember telling my friends that I wanted to become a gamer like them.

I was really close to my friends. They were like my sisters. They would come over almost everyday. All damn day long well, when they are not at work. We did everything together.

Now let me explain to you what my friends look like. We will start with Key. Key has brown hair like me and pretty pretty green eyes. She is skinny and funny. She would always beg me to play borderlands with her all night. I would eventually, We have everything in common. She also works at a Hair Salon. Shellz is dirty blonde with hazel eyes and also skinny. She makes me laugh a lot by the things that she does. Key is not as clumsy as Shellz tho. Shellz works at Walmart. We have been there for each other for as long as I can remember.

Now back to what I was saying about living with my mom, I have to get a job to get a new place and I didn't know where to look. I searched online and news papers and stuff but I couldn't find anything. Then one day I was watching Achievement Hunter with my friends and Jack and Geoff were doing a AHWU. They announced that they are hiring someone to help around.