Finally Done!

Chapter 37: Finally Done!

After a week or 2 of packing and taking everything we own to our new home we're not done unpacking. We had to buy furniture, with help from our friends/family who chipped in a few dollars here and there.

Today our furniture is being delivered and the Guys are gonna help move stuff upstairs, downstairs and in the backyard.

"Damn, today's gonna be long." I grunted picking up a heavy box. "Love let me get that." Gavin said taking the box. He carried it upstairs and came back moments later. "Furniture's here!" Michael yelled. "Top!" Gavin chirped walking outside. I sat on the stairs taking a little break.

I watched the guys carry in the couch and love seat, a small table and chairs. Kitchen supplies like pots, pans, microwave, silverware etc...

I soon went in the back to put a garden hose on our paved patio. Moved a few things and walked back in. Gavin and Michael were carrying our bed upstairs. It was funny watching Gavin walk backwards while holding the bed trying not to fall.

Many hours later everything was in the house, but not unpacked. I sighed at the sight of boxes everywhere.

We ordered pizza and had some beers, not enough to be drunk tho.

-A Week and a half Later-

"Finally! We're done!" I sighed placing the last thing that was packed. "Yep, finally done." Gavin sighed, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you kitten." Gavin whispered. "I love you too babe." I smiled. "Well, what should we do?" Gavin asked. "How bout we watch Game of Thrones and order a couple of burgers?" I asked. "Sounds top!" Gavin chirped.

I grabbed my phone and called Alamo's, they also make delicious Burgers and fries.

"Hello, I'd like to order 2 burgers..." I said sweetly. Silence.... "I'll have American Cheese." I answered her question. I placed my hand over the phone. "No mayo, what kind of cheese?" I asked Gavin. "Uhh same." Gavin said. "American and hold the mayo please." I said. Silence... "Thank you!" I chirped, then hung up.

"They'll be here soon." I smiled at Gavin. "Top!" Gavin said getting a beer. To pass the time I thought I'd text my girls.

Me: Hey bitches!

Shh: Hey babe!

Key: Sup?

Me: Nothing much, just ordered food and about to watch a Game of Thrones with Gavin. 😊

Key: Aw! Hit is nose for me!

Me: NO! BAD KEY!

Shh: hahah 😂 I miss you guys.

Me: Miss you too! When will you come and visit?

Shh: Kendall and I were thinking to come down next month. We've been so busy lately, going back and forth from the studio and home and then gone for a week. I'm exhausted 😰

Me: Come down soon!

Key: Yea!

"Foods here love." Gavin said opening the door.

Me: Dinners here, gotta go! Key! Get your ass back in Austin so we can Hang out!

Key: I'll be home in a week, and ill be bringing Mark with me! He says you and him are gonna do more stuff for RoosterTeeth.

Me: And when did this occur?

Key: Mark says he talked to Burnie yesterday about it.

Me: Oh... I had yesterday and today off... Oh well. Come home babes! Miss you!

Shh: Will do! Love you!

Key: Love you bitches!

Me: Love you too!

Gavin sat beside me and pulled out burgers out. "Which one has..." I paused looking in the burgers. "Ah! This one. Here no mayo!" I smiled handing Gavin his burger.

"Thanks love, It's starting!" Gavin chirped, turning the TV up.

Soon it was over and we went to bed.

••••••••••••

Hey guys, this is a small filler I think. I will be in the car later (since it's past 12AM) for a good 2-3 hours so ill work on another chapter and post it later in the day. Sorry this chapter is small and lame but I have an idea for the next few chapters😉

I'm sorry to tell you guys but I am going to end the book soon. I am confirming that I'll be writing a new one, it might be a sequel to this book, or it might not.

Let me know in the comments!

Love you Gavinators!

-SabreFree💕