Welcome to The Family!

Chapter 14: Welcome to The Family!

I woke up with a headache, hearing the damn Despicable Me 2 theme song ...I guess ill call it that... On the 'play' screen playing over, and over, and over it drove me nuts and made my headache worse.

I flipped it off, yes the birdie. Then turned my TV off and made my way to the bathroom and got some Tylenol out of the cabinet. Took it with some water and sighed.

Then I remembered last night. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I turned on the shower and waited until it got hot. I stripped and hopped in, took a long nice hot shower. Then got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

Made my way to my bedroom and stared at my closet once again. "Hmmm..." I hummed. I pulled out my 'Mogar is Ready' shirt and smiled. I grabbed my shorts that are similar to the ones I wore yesterday and plain light blue underwear and bra. Grabbed my Nike shoes and headed back to the bathroom.

I got dressed and did my usual makeup. I sighed and put my AH beanie on my head and put a hair tie on my wrist for later.

I walked to my room and grabbed my phone off the charger and earbuds. Made my way downstairs and ate some toast then headed to work.

I walked again cuz it was a nice day. Put in my earbuds and started my' playlist. I got it there in 15 minutes.

I pulled out my earbuds as I walked into the main building. I was happy until I saw Key and Gavin in the AH office together. I felt my heart drop. I didn't even say hi today to the guys.

"Hey Hannah, come here." Burnie called me. "Huh? Yea... coming." I trailed off and followed him. I wasn't paying attention then he stopped in-front of me. I ran into him by accident. "Oh, I'm sorry" I said as I looked at Burnie. I looked down at a new desk that has brand new apple computer and another screen, most likely for the computer too... And a new keyboard. "If you want a Xbox here let me know, this is your desk. You are officially a family member!" Burnie said smiling. "But you will still help around the place like you have been for the past month... we just need some help editing and stuff." He quickly added. "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!" Jon, Barbara and Joel yelled.

I smiled brightly and hugged Burnie. "Thank you!" I said smiling so hard my face hurt. I ran over and hugged Jon, Barbara and Joel.

My new desk is upstairs between Jon's and Mile's desk.

*few hours later*

I'm sitting at my new desk, thinking... Wondering. 'How did I get this far? I have my dream job. I can't believe it!' I thought.

Someone calling my name broke my thinking. "Hannah!? Where's Hannah?" The voice got louder. Then I heard footsteps... "There you are!" Michael smiled. "Welcome to the family lil Mogar!" He smiled brightly. "You knew!?" I asked looking up at him. "Yep, here's a little something something for your new desk!" He said setting down an obsidian block and one of his ponies. He knelt down beside my chair and whispered "I need you to watch fluttershy for me." He smiled. I giggled "yea, ok. But won't you miss her?" I asked. "Yea, but I know she's in good hands and ill come and get her when I need her. The guys always tries to set her on fire." He said with a worried look on his face.

"Don't worry, ill keep her safe from harm." I patted his head. "Thanks!" He smiled brightly. "So about that movie at my place, what are you doing this weekend?"

"Nothing, prob sleep in." I said. "Wanna come over Saturday night?" He asked. "Sure!" I smiled. "Sweet! Hey when did you get in?.. You didn't say Hi today." He asked. "Key was here, didn't feel like talking to her." I sighed. "Ahh... Yea.." He sighed too.