Nap Time!

Chapter 8: Nap Time!

Soon Michael came back and I sat on the couch while they played minecraft, also recording. I giggled but not to loud as I heard Michael's rage and Gavin's whining to Ryan and Ray talking about some crazy game, to Geoff and Jack killing things.

Soon it was over and it was about 2 hours before podcast. "Jeeze, it's been 4 hours? God." I said stretching. "Yea, these games take a long time." Geoff said. "Yea also editing it too" Gavin said. "Heh sorry Gav." Geoff said. Gavin just sighed and pulled up a lets play he was working on yesterday. "Guys I'm gonna go, see if the boss needs me or anyone else. If they don't ill come back." I said.

"Ok, see you soon." Geoff said. Gavin waved and Michael smirked. Ryan, Jack and Ray all mumbled 'bye'.

I walked out and made my way to Burnies office. "Hey boss need anything?" I said walking into his office. "Can you get me more coffee?" He asked. "Sure thing." I said grabbing his glass. I walked back downstairs and poured him coffee. I ran back up and gave it to him. "Thanks." He said. "No prob." I said smiling. "Oh! JJ was looking for you he said something about the light in the podcast room went out." Burnie said. I sighed. "Thanks, ill see you at podcast time." I said leaving. I rushed my way to the annex and walked into the podcast room. "What happened?" I asked.

"The damn light isn't working." JJ said. "My god ... Hold on." I said and over looked the light. I screwed it in more and moved a few wires. Then it shone bright into my eyes "ow..!" I said covering my eyes. "Woah, nice." JJ said smiling. "Thanks for fixing it. How did you do it?" He asked. "I used to tinker with a lot of stuff when I was younger." I said smiling and rubbing my eyes. "That's awesome! Can you fix my broken headphones?" JJ asked.

"I can see, lemme have 'em." I said. JJ went to the other room and came back a moment later. "Here. Good luck." He said handing me his headphones. I sighed and sat on the couch and got to work. About 30 minutes later it was fixed. "Here." I smiled all cheery. "Damn! Thanks Hannah!" JJ said trying them to see if they work. I nod and fooled around with my phone.

I got up about a hour later and straightened the place I was sitting and refilled the beer chest that was hidden between the couch where Gav and Gus sit. I made sure the bottle opener was there and everything was in place.

I walked back out and watched JJ for a moment or two then headed to the main building. "Hey does anyone need me?" I yelled aloud smiling. "No!" I heard a few people say with a chuckle. I walked to the AH office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I hear Ray shout. "Aye, I'm bored can I hang out here?" I asked stepping in. "Yea, sit down." Ryan said patting his right side. I smiled and sat beside him as I watched him edit. "Aye Hannah." Geoff said walking in. "Aye Geoff." I replied with a smile. "Hannah, look at this here." Gavin said gesturing to come beside him. "Ok." I mumbled and got up. He pulled off his headphones and put them on my head. He played a little short edit he was editing of him and the other lads as the gents did something off screen. I started laughing. "Oh God." I smiled widely. "Funny right?" Gavin said with a cheery smile. "Yea!" I smiled. I ruffled his hair and went to find Ray who was getting a snack in the kitchen.

"Aye Ray!" I said approaching him. "Aye Hannah!" He said opening his arms for a hug. I hugged him tightly and then we parted away. "What you doing later?" Ray asked. "Podcast is tonight." I said plainly. "Oh... Burnie needs ya then?" He asked. "Yea. Why?" I asked with a little curious expression. "I was gonna see if you wanted to go see a movie after work. But you're busy." He said smiling. "Yea sorry, I wanna keep this job. It was my dream job growing up. And meeting you guys." I smiled widely. "Well, you're the best intern so far! I remember when Burnie hired Lindsay. Heh." He chuckled. "Yea?" I said.

We soon started heading back to the office and I was exhausted. "Hey, guys. I don't really want to do this but can I take a nap on the couch?" I asked shyly and scratching my arm. "Yea sure!" Geoff said. "Yea, I gotta go anyways it's already 4:45." Ryan said getting up and turning everything off. "Thanks guys, don't worry about being to loud guys ill just nap with music playing." I said pulling out my phone and earbuds out of my pocket. "Would someone please wake me up 20 mins before the podcast starts?" I asked everyone.

"Yea." The room mumble. I nodded and laid down, sticking my earbuds in my ears. I start to drift off when I feel someone put a blanket over me. I look up to find Gavin hovering over me with a blanket. I smiled and curled up in a ball as he covered me up. He rubbed my arm for a moment and then left my side and went back to work.