LilFree & Swimmies!

Chapter 34: LilFree & Swimmies!

After the panel, we had to clean up some before we left for the night. I went backstage to put the mics away and Gavin helped with the cords.

After that I leaned up against the wall and closed my eyes for a moment, when I opened them again Gavin was in front of me.

"Hey." I said, giving a warm smile. "Hey.." He smiled back. He got closer to me, he grabbed my hand without a word. Soon he was just inches away from my body, he looked into my eyes, as I stared back into his shining emerald eyes.

He placed his hand on the left side of my cheek, smiling slightly. "Hannah?" He whispered. "Yes?" I whispered back. "May I?" He asked softly. I looked at him, nodding slowly. He let go of my cheek, and grabbed my chin softly, pulling me close to his face, as he slowly leaned in and kissed me.

I closed my eyes, praying this wasn't a dream. His lips were soft and warm, our lips, moving in unison.

We slowly break apart, breathless. He leans his forehead against mine, looking me in the eyes. "You don't know, how long I've been waiting to do that." Gavin whispered. I smiled, looking back in his eyes. "I've been waiting for a long time, I couldn't resist anymore." He whispered. "I've been waiting for this moment..." I whispered. "I love you." Gavin whispered softly, I smiled, hearing the words I've always wanted to hear from him.

"I love you too." I softly said. Gavin kissed me again, as he tilted my head back a little, making the kiss deeper. We smiled halfway, breaking it.

"Will you be my girlfriend, .. kitten?" Gavin asked. I smiled widely, "Yes." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his neck, crashing my lips into his. He wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing me a little as he lifted me up off the ground.

He put me down and broke the kiss. "You just made me the happiest creeper in the world." Gavin giggled. I smiled and hugged him. "You made me the happiest kitty ever." I mumbled. "So, you guys FINALLY... Together?" Ray revealed himself from behind a curtain. "Raaay!" I whined playfully. "EEE!!! LILFREE IS FINALLY REAL. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!!!" Ray squealed like a teenage girl.

"What's all this commotion?" Michael pushed the curtain open, as he walked in. "LILFREE MICHAEL!!! LILFREE!!!" Ray shouted. Michael smiled, "OMG. IT'S HAPPENING!" Michael said, pulling out his phone. He held it up, took a pic and then stared at his phone for a good minute or 2.

Then my phone went off, along with Gavin's. I reached into my pocket to see a Tweet from Michael.

Tweet From: @AH_Michael -

'Finally, these dumbasses @GavinFree and @ImAGearsFreak kissed and are now, Thee, LilFree! Ray is fangirling like you wouldn't believe.'

I looked at the picture, Gavin's arm wrapped around my waist, holding me close to his body as we looked at Michael, smiling.

Tweet From: @AH_Michael -

'And here is @AH_BrownMan fangirling on the floor because of @GavinFree and @ImAGearsFreak.'

The vine was Ray laying on the floor yelling, 'LILFREE! IT'S ALIVE!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!'

I retweeted both things as well as Gavin did the same. My phone went off once again. I turned it back on reading-

Tweet From: @GavinFree -

'So honored that I finally have my wish, to have such a beautiful, kind, loving, sweet, gamer girl that stole my heart :) @ImAGearsFreak'

I looked up, smiling. I retweeted both and replied to Gavin's tweet -

'@GavinFree I'm honored to have such a stupid, clumsy, creeper skinned idiot as yourself to have as a boyfriend :)'