Love Hurts

Chapter 19: Love Hurts.

I woke up at 6 and went to take a shower. I got out 15 minutes later and wrapped a towel around myself. I shuffled my way to my room and sighed. "What to wear now?" I said looking at my dirty pile of AH shirts. I was to lazy to pick them up so I just added onto them.

I opened my closet and smiled as I saw my 'Vav' shirt. I pulled out ripped shorts and my UK flag converse shoes. I grabbed dark blue underwear and bra. Then got dressed moments later.

I went back into the bathroom and decided to change my makeup. I brushed my teeth and hair then I pulled out my pretty variety of blue eye shadows. I tried to match the colors up as well as I could.

I put that on then the mascara and a natural color of lipstick with a hint of pink in it. I put blush on and then put my hair up in a ponytail. I smiled as I looked in the mirror one more time. Then walked out.

I grabbed my phone and earbuds and headed downstairs. I grabbed a blueberry muffin and some water and headed to Key's house. I knocked on her door and waited. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. I pounded on the door then waited. Then the door opens moments later.

"Hello?" Key groggily grumbled with her eyes shut. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her upstairs kicking the door shut with my foot. "What's.. what's going on?" Key asked groggily but more alert. "You're coming to work with me." I said plainly.

"I don't have work today let me sleep in." Key growled. "I think you want to come to work with me. Trust me." I said with a smirk. "You're hurting my wrist." She whined groggily. I looked down and noticed I was still holding her tightly on the wrist. I giggled and then let go. "Sorry." I mumbled.

I rummaged through her closet as she went to the bathroom. I pulled out a Markiplier shirt and smirked. I pulled out jeans and her favorite converse shoes.

She stumbled her way back to the bedroom and I demanded her to strip and to take a shower. I handed her the clothes and She whined as she slowly walked back to the bathroom. I sat on her bed waiting for a good 15-20 minutes. She walked normally back to her room, more alert. "Ok so what's going on today?" She asked. "Can't tell you. You're just coming with me." I smiled. "Love your makeup." I added in. "Thanks." She smiled.

I went downstairs and got her a poptart and milk. Then we walked to work soon after.

"I'm so glad you're not mad at me anymore..." Key mumbled. "Me too babe." I smiled at her. She smiled widely and we just talked about anything till we got to work. I pulled out a blindfold and stopped her in front of the doors of the main building. "Turn around." I said. "You're gonna mess up my makeup!" She whined. "STAY STILL. You'll be fine." I demanded. She sighed and I tied the blindfold around her eyes.

I guided her into the building and into the AH office. "Morning guys, we will be back." I said as I guided Key back out of the room.

I saw Burnie and waved to him. He stopped and smiled. I mouthed "where's mark?" I waited. He pointed upstairs and I nodded a thanks and guided Key to the stairs. "Step...Step...Step..." I said each step up.

Soon we were upstairs and I motioned for mark to be silent until I took her blindfold off. He nodded and I did so. Key looked at me and smiled. Then she turned around and saw mark.

She stood there frozen. "Key." I waved my hand in front of her face. No response. "KEY!" I yelled. "Huh? What?" She snapped out of it. "THAT'S...THAT'S... MARKIPLIER!!!!" She screeched. "Yep. Go give him a hug!" I said patting her back. Mark opened his arms wide and Key ran right into them almost knocking him over. "Ok I didn't say you should glomp him till he fell over." I giggled. "OMG!!! I'm such a big fan! You're so handsome!!!" She screeched. I giggled and let her be.