Speechless

Chapter 15: Speechless

I woke up and rubbed my face then stretched. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time '6:07am'. I groaned as I got out of bed and put my phone back down.

I shuffled to my closet and stared into it. I grabbed my 'Keep Calm and Throw Roses' shirt out and smiled. "Yolo, am I right?" I giggled thinking of Ray.

I wore the same shorts as yesterday and grabbed my Nike shoes. Grabbed a plain white bra and panties and headed to the bathroom. I sat my clothes down on the countertop and turned on the shower.

I stripped and got in, after a few minutes I got back out and wrapped myself up in a towel and brushed my hair and teeth. I put on my clothes and did my usual makeup and put on my shoes. I Went back into my room to grab my phone and earbuds.

I went downstairs and grabbed me a bowl of Lucky Charms, poured the milk and sat down.

5 minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I groaned as I got up and opened the door with my mouth full of food.

"Morning Lil Mogar." Michael smiled brightly.

I covered my mouth up and gestured him to come in. I swallow my food and hugged Michael. "Morning! What you doing here?" I asked.

"Ehh, I wanted to drive you to work like a good friend should...." Michael sighed. "Michael..." I said looking at him with a serious face. "FINE! I was bored... I don't get in till 7:30 so I thought I could hang out with You till then." He smirked. "Yea! Hungry?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen. "Uhh.. no I'm fine." He said as he followed. "Have a little..." I said as I got a small bowl of lucky charms. "Fine, if you insist." He smiled. I nodded and sat down to finish eating.

I looked at the lock and it's now 7am. "What you wanna do?" I asked as I put our dishes in the sink. "Uh... Games? Maybe?" He said in a quiet tone. "Sure, we have time." I smiled and shuffled my way past Michael and up the stairs.

We loaded up minecraft and made a new world.

-MLP Michael was slain by Sabre Ice Wolf-

"FUCK YOU!!!" Michael yelled. "Fuck you too!" I yelled back. "Gimme my stuff back!" Michael whined. "No!" I said as I made my character run away. "Oh I see how it is, ok you wanna play, lets play." Michael growled.

I paused the game and saved it. "It's 7:35 we gotta go!!!" I said turning everything off. "OH SHIT" Michael yelled. I grabbed my phone and earbuds again and ran downstairs and out the door with Michael behind me.

We got in a drove to work. "You little shit." Michael growled quietly. "What was that?" I smiled evilly. "Nothing." He snapped. "Aw, is wittle mogar sad cuz he got killed?" I teased. "Shut the fuck up." Michael cracked a smile. "I think wittle mogar needs a hug." I teased more. "Shut up!" He growled playfully as he stopped the car.

I giggled and got out, sprinting to Michael and hugged him. "Better?" I giggled. He just sighed and hugged back. We walked in and I said hi to everyone all happy like.

"Aye guys!" I said. "Aye Hannah!" The room echoed in unison. "Micoo!" Gavin screeched happily. "Hey my Boi!" Michael said as he ruffled Gavin's hair.

"See you guys later, gotta go to work!" I smiled. "See yah!" Ray shouted. I smiled an waved. I sprinted my way upstairs and sat at my desk, finding a note and some USB thingys.

"Hannah, can you edit these Let's Plays and RT Life's for me? Ill be in later today so I can finish whatever you don't. Thanks! -JJ"

I plugged in one of the USB and started right away. "Hey, I'm in this one, this is the lets play we did yesterday" I giggled.