Dr. Free & Dr. Jones

Chapter: 7. Dr. Free & Dr. Jones.

"Aye Miles!" I said smiling. "Morning Hannah!" He said as he turned around and smiled. "Need any help?" I asked sitting beside him. "Uhm... I just have to put all these paper in order." He said looking at a huge stack of papers. "Miles ill help." I said grabbing half the stack. "Thanks, you don't have to."- "Shh" I smiled looking at him.

It took a long time about a hour and a half but we didn't finish it. Had about 1/4 of it left. "Hey Hannah I need you." Monty said. "Sorry Miles. Gotta go." I said standing up. "It's ok, thanks for the help." He said looking up at me. I patted his shoulder and walked towards Monty. "Ay Monty what we doing?" I asked as we walked downstairs. "Photo shoot" was all Monty said. I nodded and we walked to the green screen room. We walked in and my eyes gazed at the sight in front of me. Michael and Gavin getting ready for their poster-shoot thing. They were putting the lab coats on like doctors. I smiled. "Morning lads... I mean morning Doctors" I said as I approached them. "Morning Hannah." Michael said smiling. I heard someone giggle behind me. I turned around and saw Gavin as he was fixing his hair.

'I wish he would stop being so damn cute.' I thought.

"Hey Dr. Free!" I said smiling. "Aye! Hannah. Wanna be our nurse?" He asked. I smiled widely. "IF ANYONE IS THE NURSE IT'S ME!" Caleb yelled from the door. "WE DON'T WANT A SCREEN LOOKER CALEB!" Michael yelled. I giggled. "I don't know, I don't think Monty had that in mind for me today." I said. "Maybe for the next photo shoot." Gav said smiling. I nodded and helped set the lights for the shoot. "You guys are to shiny... Where's Kara?" I asked. "Not in, sick." Monty said.

"Lindsay?" I asked. "Busy with JJ and Barbara." Monty answered again. "Fuck" I mumbled. I walked out and quickly found a little bag I found full of makeup here yesterday. That is for times like this. I carried it back into the room and pulled out some makeup. "Guys, you're my dolls" I laughed evilly. "But for real come here ill fix that shine." I added in. "Top!" Gavin smiled. "Me first dip-shit" Michael told Gavin as he pushed him playfully. "Bu- Micoo." Gavin laughed. "He's right actually. Cuz you might... Mess it up while waiting." I giggled and started putting makeup on Michael as Gavin pulled out his 'pizza cutter' ... It was actually a pizza cutter.

I was soon done with Michael and Gavin was next. "Ok stay still." I said. He nodded. "Really?" I giggled. "Sorry." He smiled.

"Close your eyes please." I said while putting more makeup on my brush. He did so and I ran the brush over his eyes and nose. "Ok open. Let me see." I said with my hand on his chin directing him to look in my direction. He opened his eyes and looked right into mine. I sat there for a moment looking Into his beautiful green eyes. I couldn't think at all.

"Uh, good." I said letting go of his chin. He smiled and stood up. "Thanks." He said. I blushed and look up right when he winked at me. I blushed even more and looked at Michael. "I rubbed my eye, felt like there was something in it." Michael said a little teary-eyed in his right eye.

"Let me see." I said and he walked over to me still rubbing his eye. "Yea, you might of got makeup in it. Go wash it out with cold water. Then I will fix your makeup." I smiled and guided him to the bathroom. Then I walked back and helped Monty.

Soon Michael came back. "My eye feels better..." He said walking in. "Ok sit, ill fix your makeup." I said as I pointed to the chair. He sat down and I fixed it. "No rubbing your eye!" I said as I patted his back. "No shit." He smiled. Then we took the photos and now it was time for them to take the photos with no lab coats. I walked over to them and held my hand out to grab their coats. I put the coats up. I looked and part of Gavin's shirt was tucked in... 'Gah don't do it.... But it's gonna look bad... Just go fix it. Or tell him.' I thought.

I stood there eyeballing him for a moment then approached him and fixed his shirt. "Wha..." Gavin mumbled then looked at what I was doing. "Thanks Love." He said. I smiled and looked up at him. "No prob." I smiled and walked away and Monty took the pics.

Now the photo shoot was over and it was lunch. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't look. "Hello, excuse me sorry." A familiar voice Said. I nodded then looked up to see Gavin right beside me reaching over to grab a glass. I blinked an smiled. "No it's ok." I said walking away to the table with my sandwich.

"What kind of sandwich you have?" Gav asked putting his glass under the faucet. "I made a kitty turkey." I said taking a bite. "Huh?" Gav said confused. I giggled. "It's a turkey sandwich with mayonnaise and just turkey, on white bread. It's really good." I said. "Sound top!" He said sitting next to me. "So tonight's podcast?" I asked. "Mhm..." Gav mumbled. "Why?" I sat there. "I'm gonna be in the room. Burnie told me to be there cuz he will most likely to need me." I said then soon taking a bite of my sandwich. "Hungry?" I asked. "Yea, nothin good enough here." Gavin said scratching his arm. "I can make you a kitty turkey." I smiled. "Would you?" He asked.

I nodded and took another bite of my sandwich before getting up. I washed my hands and pulled out 2 pieces of white bread, some shredded turkey and some mayo.

"Want anything on it other than that? It may sound plain to you so..." I asked. "No, ill try it and if it is ill just put something on it." He smiled. I nodded and spread the mayo on the white bread. Not to much but not a little. Put turkey on it and then put the pieces of bread together. I walked over to Gav and handed him his sandwich. "Here." I smiled. "Thanks Hannah." He said. I smiled and walked back to clean up my mess. Then I grabbed his glass and refilled it with water. I sat down and gave him his water and started eating again. "This is delicious!" He said with his mouth full. "Told you." I said.

Soon we were done and I put my trash away and picked up Gavin's trash too. "You don't have to do that." He said looking at me. "It's my job." I smiled. "I could of done it." He said smiling. "It's fine." I said grabbing the trash and taking the bag out of it and tying it up. I put a new bag in it and walked Into the bathroom and grabbed the trash in there.

I walked upstairs and gathered all the trash up there, also from the green screen room. The AH office, Gus's office and in the control room. I threw away the control room trash and then went back and grabbed 2 big bags of trash and dragged them back outside to the garbage bin outside (between the annex and the main building.)

I was on my way back when I saw Gavin carrying the rest of the trash. "Hey, that's my job." I said smiling but also tapping my foot. "I have nothing to do right now, it's still lunch." He smiled. "Fine give me a bag." I said pulling one out of his hand.

We walked to the garbage thing and threw it in and walked back into the mail building. "Wanna go to the office?" Gavin asked. I nodded and followed him.

We walked in and no one was there. "Out to lunch." I mumbled. Gavin sat down at his desk and turned on his Xbox and TV. "Wanna play a game?" He asked. "Sure what game.?" I asked. "Uhh... TitanFall?" He said smiling and shrugging. "Sure gimme a controller." I said. "Top!" He gave me a controller and I pulled Michael's chair over next to Gavin's. we played for a good 20 mins before the guys came in. "Hey Titan fall." Michael said watching. "Hey sorry here's your chair." I said getting up. "It's fine. Finish the game I have to piss anyways." He said walking out. I smiled and kept playing.

"Damn this game is fun!" I said.