Honey Moon

Chapter 44: Honey Moon.

Key came and found Gav and I. Key dragged me away to get changed into my going away outfit. Once in the changing room Key and I made the quickest dress swap ever. I went from my elegant wedding dress to a short blue dress with sleeves. I put on a different pair of shoes, black peep toe with ankle straps. I took one last look in the mirror. Key and I went outside and saw Gavin waiting for me. Gavin and I went around saying our goodbyes. Once we finished with all our goodbyes, we went outside and got in a taxi. Gavin was taking me somewhere warm for our honeymoon. As we drove away from the venue I waved goodbye to my friends and newly found family.

Once we got to the airport, we went through security and got to our gate. We waited 10 minutes then got on the plane. The flight lasted about 5 hours, and when we landed the heat really got to Gav. He coughed and gagged. I looked him with concern. He just waved me off. We walked through baggage claim and got our bags. We hailed a taxi, and drove to the beach. When we arrived I realized that we were in Santa Cruz. I had always wanted to go to Santa Cruz. Gavin paid the cabby and grabbed our bags from the trunk. Gavin walked me over to this wonderful little beach house. He opened the door and placed the bags inside. I was about to walk in but Gavin stopped me.

"I believe, I get to carry you inside." Gavin said picking me up.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He walked inside and set me down on on the bed in the master bed room.

"I can't believe you're mine." Gavin said kissing me.

I kissed him back and ran my hands through his hair. I moved, while I kissed him, so I could straddle him. I pressed my body as close as I could to Gavin's. I kissed down his jawline and down his neck. I heard Gavin moan. As we kissed I slowly started to remove Gavin's clothes. First was his tie, then his shirt. Gavin tugged at the bottom of my shirt. Gavin's kisses went from sweet to hungry. I needed him and he needed me. When I got the chance I moaned Gavin's name. Gavin picked me up from the couch and carried me to bed. He laid me down on my back and pulled off my shirt. He kissed my lips gently, and made his way down my body. He kissed my cheeks, then my neck, down my chest and to my stomach. His warm breath tickled. Gavin came back to my lips and pulled at my panties. I quickly pulled them off and went for his belt buckle. His pants were off in a matter of seconds.

-After Long Sexy Hours It's The Next Day-

I woke up to the smell of French Toast and Eggs. I got up and pulled on some clean underwear and one of Gavin's shirts.

I shuffled my way to the beautiful kitchen and saw Gavin in his boxers with a apron on. Nothing else. I laughed at the sight before I kissed his cheek. "Morning love." I said smiling as I grabbed a strawberry. "Morning, My beautiful wife." He said proudly with a bright smile.

"When did you learn to cook? If I may ask." I held back a laugh. "Griffon... Geoff... You know." He smiled. "Ahh, ill have to test your food before I tell them thanks." I smirked.

"Lets go eat in bed." Gavin said as he finished up the last of bread he had out, along with it being on two plates. "Ill carry the milks." I said as I grabbed them. We walked to the bedroom and I sat the milks on the night stand. Then got in bed with Gavin by my side handing my food.

I took a bite and it was delicious. "So...?" Gavin said as he took a bite. "I will say, when we get back- I'm gonna have to thank my Parent-in-Laws." I smiled. "It's delicious babe, thank you." I kissed his syrup coated lips. "Anything for you love." He smiled.

After breakfast was over with we cleaned the dishes and laid in bed for a while. "Wanna go on walk? It seems like a nice day." Gavin asked as he turned on his side to look at me. "Sure!" I said as I kissed Gavin on the lips. I got up and searched my suit case for something appropriate.

Of course Key had to put in sexy lingerie and tight clothes. But she also put in sweet casual clothes.

I picked up a pure silky white dress for dates or outings. I went into the bathroom and put it on, I walked out and Gavin was in a fancy shirt and pants. I put on my flip flops and smiled at him. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and he took my hand in his as we walked through the slider door in the master bedroom straight down to the beach. We walked for a few minutes before we spoke.

"I'm happy you're finally mine." He whispered. "My wish came true." I mumbled.

"Think about it Gav, We wouldn't be here if I didn't watch Achievement Hunter when I was younger, or hearing that RoosterTeeth needed an intern. Or when we finally fell in love. It's a girls dream to marry who she fell in love with. And my dream came true." I smiled as we kept walking.

"I believe it, I'm happy that you applied for the job, I'm happy you came into my life. I'm happy, that I'm with you." Gavin smiled, kissing my forehead. I smiled and hung onto his arm as we walked.

"And you know what?" Gavin said. "What?" I said looking up at him. "I'm happy to know that I get to spend many more years with you." He smiled. "You're gonna make me cry Gavi stop!" I wiped my eye. "Don't cry baby." He whispered as he grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb. "I love you, Hannah Nicole Free." He kissed my lips softly before pulling away and hugging me. "I love you too Gavin David Free." I mumbled into his chest.

We walked back to the beach house and repeated last night along for the next 2 weeks.

••••••••

Hey Gavinators! I hate to break it to ya but the book is over now! I am confirming there's going to be a sequel, but not for a while, maybe in a month or 2 because I was running out of ideas and I just want to explore-other-areas of my brain 😘 just taking a break from this fanfic so to say.

Please leave a comment and favorite this! It really means a lot. The first half of this chapter was written by my bæ (MrsGavinFree) and I just finished the end.

Thank you all so much for getting this book so close to 20K! I wanna cry! But like I said there will be a sequel! I promise! If you have any questions at all please, don't be shy to ask!

I love you all and always will!

Keep an eye out for 'That One's Mine!" The new fanfic I'm working on😍😘

Twitter: (personal): ImAGearsFreak (For You Gavinators): ArmyGavinators

Instagram: ah_lilfreewood

YouTube: SabreFree

Kik: SabreFree

Thanks to my supporters: MrsGavinFree, Shelby, AH_LilMogar and so many many more!

-LilFree 💕