Character info

Ok so I added in more OCs the last few chapters so I'm going to give u guys information on them.

Shioto Ketsueki (death note blood [not the anime lol])
Age: 14
Date of Birth: July 1 at 12:57 pm ( Shion was born technically on the second at 1:01 am)
Parents: Shiharu and Shiori Ketsueki -deceased-
Siblings: twin sister Shion Ketsueki
Appearance (will be official during the story): chin length dark gray wavy hair, gray cat eyes, pale skin. Death kanji on left side of forehead and wears a tight black muscle shirt with black skinny ninja pants and black ninja sandals.
Weapons: kunai, shuriken, paper bombs, and his father's katana
Mate/ crush: no current mate
Placement of ninja material: (when facing forward) his katana is strapped on his back like this \, kunai pouch on left hip, forehead protector attached to his katana sheath.
Kekkai genkai: Gōmon no me
Other: was kidnapped at age three and was an experiment of Orochimaru's until the age of 14. All he knew, remembered and cared about was his twin sister Shion, and hoped to find her once he was freed. He is very loyal and protective of his sister and would do anything to keep her safe and happy, and when angered or frustrated he cusses on few occasions. His only friends are Hiroyuki Hikari and Kashuyoru Kanjō along with his sister Shion.

Hiroyuki Hikari (day filtration snow light[hi-ro-yuki-hikari])Age: 14Date of Birth: May 16Parents: Taichou and Himari Hikari -alive-Siblings: noneAppearance: whitish blonde spiky hair, sky blue eyes and sort of tan skin

Age: 14
Date of Birth: May 16
Parents: Taichou and Himari Hikari -alive-
Siblings: none
Appearance: whitish blonde spiky hair, sky blue eyes and sort of tan skin. Wears a light gray shirt and tan shorts with brown ninja sandals.
Weapons: kunai, paper bombs, senbons, shuriken, twin daggers given to him by his grandmother before she passed
Mate/ crush: Kashuyoru Kanjō
Placement of ninja material: kunai pouch on right leg, daggers on left and right hip, forehead protector on right bicep
Kekkai genkai: none
Other: has been an ANBU member for four years and has known Kashuyoru for ten years. He's very positive and clueless, but when it comes to important missions he becomes very serious and monotone. He has many friends but mostly hangs around Shion and Shioto Ketsueki along with his boyfriend Kashuyoru.

Kashuyoru Kanjō (or seed according to emotion [ka-shu-yoru-kanjō])Age:15Date of Birth: February 14Parents: Daichi and Kairi Kanjō -alive-Appearance: black messy straight hair, brown eyes and light toned skin

Age:15
Date of Birth: February 14
Parents: Daichi and Kairi Kanjō -alive-
Appearance: black messy straight hair, brown eyes and light toned skin. Wears a long sleeve one shoulder white shirt with chain mail shirt underneath, and gray ninja pants with black ninja sandals.
Weapons: kunai, shuriken, paper bombs, and a double edged sword given by his father before entering the ANBU Black Ops.
Mate/ crush: Hiroyuki Hikari
Placement of ninja material: kunai pouch on right leg, sword strapped on his back like this /, forehead protector around his neck.
Kekkai genkai: Maryoku~ eyes turn pink when activated and the user can see certain colors on a person's chest indicating what emotion said person has (red is love, pink is embarrassed, blue is depressed, etc.). They can also manipulate people into doing what they want, which the user calls 'charm speaking'.
Other: Yoru has been an ANBU member for four years and has known Hiroyuki for ten years. He's mostly negative and very aware of things as well as monotonous, but when it comes to an injured or emotionally hurt friend he becomes a bit angered and protective of them. He has some friends but mostly hangs around Shion and Shioto Ketsueki along with his boyfriend Hiroyuki.

 He has some friends but mostly hangs around Shion and Shioto Ketsueki along with his boyfriend Hiroyuki

Hiroyuki and Kashuyoru found out about their feelings towards each other a year ago but didn't admit to each other until six months ago