Sadness and Separation

Kakashi left to take Sasuke to the hospital as I went back to the arena. When I got there, I became frozen in shock and fear as I saw Lee pummeling Gaara. Soon, Gaara's bloodlust got out of control and he crushed Lee's arm and leg. Before he killed him, Guy and I interfered, me going to Gaara and Guy going to protect his student."Gaara, stop!"I said, grabbing him by his shoulders (I still don't completely know how it went so bare with me)."Why...?"he mumbles,causing me and Guy to look at him."Why do you protect him when he already lost and is weak?" "Because he's my student, and I care about him."Guy answered."You...care about him...?" Just then there were a bunch of gasps and murmurs coming from the bleachers, and we turn to see Lee standing in a fight position. Except he was still unconscious."Oh, Lee. You don't have to fight anymore. You already proved your strength, and I'm so proud of you for it."Guy cried and hugged Lee as he slumped on him. Gaara turned and started walking away, saying that he forfeits at the same time the proctor says that he's the winner.
The preliminary exams soon ended, and all the contestants were given a number indicating who they will fight in the final exam. Once finished, everyone went home and I realized that I have to go with the Sand Siblings back to my house. My hair shadowed my eyes as I walked ahead of them to the house. When we reached the front door, I unlocked it and opened the door for them."I'm going to be out for the rest of the day. Don't reck my house."I muttered before walking away. Temari and Kankuro made way for me and immediately went inside, but I made eye contact with Gaara before he went with them. I couldn't read him, and when he turned and walked away I felt broken, torn to shreds as who I believed to be my soul mate left me behind. Without even thinking, I went to the top of the Hokage Monument (where the heads are) and just stayed there,watching the sun set and wishing that life didn't always have to be a piece of shit. Especially mine.
      ~third pov~
      As Shion watches the sun set, the genin and their senseis prepare for the months training. Naruto leaves with Jiraiya, who he has named Pervy Sage; Sasuke leaves with Kakashi; and the rest either train separately or with their team, teacher or family members. As for the Sand Siblings, Kankuro and Temari decide to train on their own and would test their skills by fighting each other when they want. Their sensei, Baki, will observe them but will also do his own thing until the invasion starts.
     As for Gaara, he has no need to train because of his ultimate defense. However, he is under a state of depression. When he turned away from his soul mate, he felt extremely hurt, as if there was a tear and he had no idea how to fix it. He tried speaking with his bijū, but the tanuki was very angry with his host that he doesn't want to have anything to do with him. This frustrated Gaara, and it made him even more agitated when he realized that he couldn't speak to his team without getting irritated with them. They've made it clear that they no longer wanted to be near Shion, and having any conversation involving her angered them. Because of this, Gaara didn't want to speak to them,knowing that the feeling he had involved Shion and if he were to speak to his siblings about it, they would get into an argument that might cause someone's death. So, as the minutes went by, the ginger jinchūriki laid on his bed, looking at the ceiling in complete silence, and feeling worse and worse the more he is away from his mate.
      Finally, as the sun disappears from the sky and the moon and stars appear, the female Ketsueki decides to head back to her home. She dreads running into the siblings, so when she gets to the house she climbs through her window. Gaara senses her and perks up, but stiffens when he realized how he reacted. Confused and lost in thought, he forgot about the girl and continued to try to figure out what's going on with him on his own. As for Shukaku, he didn't care as to what the others thought of Shion. He knew about her kekkai genkai and the other abilities she had inherited, so he still felt the need to protect her and care for her even if his host wouldn't and won't know. He secretly sent some of Gaara's sand to Shion's room and had it be spread out through her room, ready to protect her if someone came to try to hurt her.
      Shion sensed all of this, and soon also felt Kankuro and Temari come back inside the house to scavenge for food. She did nothing about it though. Knowing that they don't like or even trust her now, she just locked her door and window, and fell asleep on her bed.
      ~normal pov (Shion's)~
      My dreams were the same as usual: memories of my clan's death, except this time it showed other memories, too. After the memory of my clan's death, it showed when Itachi had saved me. I was still so young then, 8 years old and not knowing why my clan was killed. Memory: I was sleeping in my room when I heard a crash and scream from the living room. Frightened, I went downstairs to find my parents close to death on the floor with some of the villagers above them."Mommy......? Daddy......?"I said weakly as they turned to look at me. One of the villagers came up to me and grabbed me by my neck, causing me to yelp in pain."N...no! Leave.....her...alone!"My father tried to yell as he attempted to get up. Another one of the villagers grunted and kicked daddy back down as they took out a kunai that was embedded in his back."Shut up and die, you demon."They said before burying the kunai into daddy's head. My eyes widened and my breath hitched as I saw this, and I felt pain in my eyes as I looked at my captor's eyes. Anger, grief and fear filled me as I said these words."Pain." The villager holding me dropped me and screamed bloody murder as the others turned and looked at me. Before realizing their mistake, I repeated those words and they all dropped like flys. I grabbed a dropped kunai, and without any remorse I killed the villagers that were in my home. Once they were all dead, I realized what happened and I broke down in tears."Shion....."a soft and weak voice called. I turned and ran to my mother's side, sobs shaking my body as I held her cold hand."Shhh...... it's okay......"she said,trying to soothe me."Sweetie, listen carefully..... I want you to take my katana.... and get as far away from here as possible......."she said. I shook my head and cried harder, saying that I won't leave her."There's no time...... Shion, you have to leave...... restore our clan, stay strong, stay alive......... I have to go now...... I love you, my little angel........"she said while smiling before closing her eyes with her final breath. I froze, and in complete shock I did as my mother told, retrieved her katana and left the house, and what I saw shattered me. All of the clan members were running away from the vicious villagers, some of them pleading for mercy before they were killed. Blood was everywhere, and soon another villager came with a sword in hand. As they raised their sword, I fell to my knees and screamed in despair, not wanting to leave this world yet. The sword never touched me as I heard a gurgling sound. I looked up to see the villager's throat slit, and as they fell a boy was behind them with a bloodied katana. He came towards me as I started to black out, and caught me as I fell."Don't worry, I'll get you out of here."he said as I felt him running with me in his arms, sounds of my clan's screams never leaving my mind as I fall asleep.
I woke up and forgot to muffle my scream.

A/N sorry for the hold up guys. I kinda got really lazy and lost interest for a while. But don't worry, I'll try my best to get out of that stupid depression habit and try to make more chapters when I can. Anyway, I now have the first 5 volumes of Shippuden, and I started watching them a few days ago. School is gonna be over soon, so I seriously hope that I don't lose complete interest in everything before then. Later couch potatoes ✌🏽.