CHAPTER 3: ARRIVING AT RAYMOND'S PALACE

They crossed the large lawn lined with as though, all kind of flowers towards some people standing in front of the palace doors.

The man standing first in row came forward and embraced King Desmond. He said ''Where have you been brother. I didn't get even a single word from any of you.'' He turned to Queen Miranda and kissed her on both cheeks and said ''As beautiful as always Miranda.''

''You know Raymond there are a lot of rumors around, we couldn't risk our safety.'' Queen Miranda replied with a smile.

''And if these aren't my famous nephews.'' he greeted both James and Aston with laughter. All this time Ella was standing out of the frame and no one seemed to notice her either. After brothers, sisters and cousins had greeted each other with smiles, jokes and kind words, Aston took Ella by her hand and brought her forward. ''Everyone, meet James' and my sister Princess Ella. Ella came forward and bowed deeply. She took King Raymond's and Queen Harriet's hands one by one and kissed them each. '' Look at my beautiful niece,'' King Raymond said smiling ''You've actually grown quite tall and beautiful.''

''Its so nice to see you again, Ella.''  Queen Harriet beamed at her.

 King Raymond looked a bit older than his brother and Queen Harriet's face showed much more kindness and politeness than her mother.

 Then she turned to the girl standing next to Queen Harriet. The girl had long blond wavy hair, light green eyes that seemed to be full of confidence and her cheeks seemed as soft and gentle as feather. She took  Ella's hands and kissed her on both cheeks and greeted her saying ''Hi, I am Princess Amber, eldest of the three heirs of Kingdom Vyamar. I've been hearing quite a lot about you from my parents. I am sure you will be much more sweet than I thought" (Princess Ella and her brothers belonged to Kingdom Asteria)

Ella replied '' I've been looking forward to this moment for a long time. I hope we will consider each other as good friends.'' Ella finished with her usual smile.

  Next, she turned to a tall boy with pure blond hair just like her sister but rather silky, grey eyes and a pointed nose.

He kissed Ella's hand and said '' Hello, I am Prince Thomas, the second heir of this kingdom. Truly, your name fixes perfectly on you Beautiful fairy. '' Ella blushed at the remark and nodded shyly but said nothing.

At last she turned to the third boy. He was barely a foot shorter than his brother, he had light brown hair, emerald green eyes, prominent cheek bones and well chiseled lips. Ella looked into his eyes for some time, she had got caught by the dreamy look in his eyes. But she was soon pulled out of her thoughts when he took her hand and kissed it. The boy said '' I'm Prince Eric the third heir of Kingdom Vyamar, its nice to meet you.'' Ella thought that he was not that much talking guy and she replied ''Really pleased to meet you too.''

''Now as you all have met lets go inside the palace, you all must be really tired.'' said Queen Harriet and they all started talking merrily as they headed inside the palace.

      Hi there reading lovers hope you love my first story. All the love!!! <3<3<3