1. Getting to know each other

TESSA POV:

I woke around 8 am and all I could hear was Jake talking to the vlog.

Jake: Good morning Jake Paulers! If you are new here I'm Jake Paul, this is the Team 10 house and its everyday bro! I'm so excited to announce that today my best friends are coming here straight from Ohio. Their name are Chance and Anthony, they will be staying here for a while! I'm going to call them to check where they are.

I remember Jake mentioning his friends would be here before but I just forgot. I decided to get change and go to the gym. I put on a super cute outfit because I felt like and why not?

Tessa: Bye Jake!
Jake: Where are you going?
Tessa: To the gym see ya in an hour or two.

I worked out really hard because I felt really motivated. And at 10 I went back home.
From the outside I could hear the screams of everyone inside the house.

Jake: welcome back Tessa this is Chance and this is Anthony.
Tessa: Hello nice to meet you.
Anthony and Chance: nice to meet you too.

Anthony was cute but Chance called my attention the most, he seemed so sweet, he was handsome and had this perfect green eyes.

Chance POV:
Tessa just arrived from the gym she was really gorgeous I didn't care she was sweaty and hugged her anyways. Something about her called my attention.