25. Pool time

Tessa's POV:

After we finished breakfast Jake announced.

Jake: guys today is our last day in Vegas I know its very sad but, we have to make the most of the time left. Any suggestions?
Anthony: how about we all go to the pool today.
Chance: yeah, and after we can all go for sushi.
Tessa: But Chance don't u hate sushi?
Chance: Yes but I know you love it so its ok.

After that Chance leaned in and gave me kiss on the lips. At this point everyone was staring at us.
*an hour later*

Tessa: babe does this bikini look good on me?

When I turned around I could see that Chance was with his eyes and mouth wide open, speechless.

Chance's POV:

The second I turned around I was speechless. She looked amazing. The only thing I could do was kiss her. I approached her and one kiss turned into a make out session.

Jake's POV:

I needed to ask Chance something about his YouTube channel because he hadn't been posting for a while. I walking into his room and saw him and Tessa making out.

Jake: sorry for interrupting umm...
Tessa: Oh hey Jake!
Chance: sorry
Jake: no it's fine, I was just wondering when are u posting ur next video because u haven't posted since last Wednesday.

*its Sunday*

Chance: ohh right, actually Tony is uploading a video right now.
Jake: Ok thanks just making sure we keep up that content, we're leaving in 10 minutes.
Chance: thanks Jake bye
Tessa: Bye

Chance's POV:

After Jake left me and Tessa got are things and headed to the pool.

*20 minutes later, 11:00 a.m.*
I saw that Tessa had fallen asleep and she hadn't been in the pool yet so I decided to throw her in.

Tessa's POV:

I fell asleep and woke up to Chance caring me.

Tessa: what are u doing!
Chance: nothing

Then the next thing I know is that  I'm in the pool and that Chance jumped in after me. He approaches me and gives me a long kiss.

Tessa: I hate u
Chance: I love u too.

I wanted to play angry but I couldn't and I laughed.
Chance picked me up and carried me out of the pool. He puts me back on my lounge chair and he lays on the chair next to me.

Chance's POV:

I lay Tessa back on her chair and Iay down in a chair next to her.Then Tessa stands up and  lays on top of me with her head on my chest.
*3 minutes later*
I wake up to Toner voice.

Anthony: Chance wakey wakey eggs and bacey
Chance: babe, babe wake up
Tessa: Hey babe
Chance: it's time for sushi
Tessa: Yeah!

Tessa's POV: 
We had finished sushi and were on our way to leave we had packed up and everything. We walked out of the hotel and I get ready to say goodbye to Chance because he was taking my car with Kade, Tony and Nick and it was my turn to go in the Team 10 van.

Chance: bye Tess see u in LA
Tessa: bye babe

We didn't kiss or hug or anything. I started to walk away but turned around to see Chance running back.He picked me up gave me a kiss goodbye and we left Vegas.

HOPE U LIKED IT 💜 For this chapter I wanted to try something different and let one of you guys write a chapter. This time the person that won was @gina_67847. Thank you so much to all that sent the chapters I loved them all.
Some words from @Gina_67847: "thanks for letting me have the "chance" to write one of ur fanfics 💜"
BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 21.4K on IG and 38K reads on wattpad. ILYSM💜