31. Date time

Tessa POV:

I got in my car and Chance was driving once more. After 30 mins on the car Chance stopped in a random place.

Tessa: Chance what are we doing here?
Chance: this is the moment I need you to be blindfolded.
Tessa: what? Here?
Chance: Tess, do u trust me?
Tessa:  with all my life.
Chance: well so let me blindfold u.
Tessa: okay.

He blindfolded me and the the car started moving again. Some times has passed maybe 5 or 10 minutes. I really didn't know bc I had nowhere to check.

Chance: okay are you ready?
Tessa: yeah I suppose...

I could hear he got out of the car and opened my door. He grabbed my handbag and reached for my hand to help me get out. I could hear a noise that felt familiar but I didn't know what it was. Chance started walking with me around his hands. As I was wearing slides I could feel something getting in my foots idk what it was maybe dirt or smthing like that.

Chance POV:

I was really nervous to see Tessa's reaction to my surprise, I've been working really hard to get everything done. The only thing in my head at that moment was that I hoped she liked it as much as I liked it.

Tessa POV:

Chance: ok, now it's the time.

He took my blindfold and reveled me this:

Tessa: babe this is amazing.
Chance: do u really like it?
Tessa: are u kidding? I love it. Thank you no one ever did something like this to me.
Chance: I love you so much.
Tessa: i love u so much 2.
Chance: well are u really to start with our date?
Tessa: yes I am.

We had dinner in outside of the tent while we watched the sunset. It was a really romantic moment.

Once it was completely dark, we closed the tent and got chanced into our swimming suits so we could go to the water.

Chance POV:

Tessa didn't know but tent wasn't the real surprise. I think she will like the real surprise much more.
We went to the water and played a bit snd kissed like in movies with the moon on top of us. While we were still hugging we watched the stars and started to find the
constellations and name them.

Chance: look at those 2 together. Do u know the name of them?
Tessa: nope I really never heard of them. Do u know it?
Chance: yeah. It's called Chessa.
Tessa: what?
Chance: Happy one month. I know u love stars so I got you one.
Tessa: awww why are u so cute?

We made out some minutes until we got cold so we got changed into some pijamas. We were eating some S'more.

Tessa:wait chance close your eyes.
Chance: OK...

I went to the tent and looked in my handbag for the letters.

Tessa: this is not even a bit of what you gave to me but I still wanted to make something for u.

I said as I handed him all the letters. He opened his eyes and checked all the letters.

Chance: are you kidding Tessa? This is the best thing ever. I appreciate it a lot, especially the time that you took in writing all of these. Wow there are a lot. Thank you thank you thank you.

He gave me a hug and a kiss and I couldn't help but blush. I was so happy with his arms around me and my head in his chest.

Chance: hahaha your blushing
Tessa: shut up! ( I said playfully)
Chance: I like to know that I make you blush.

And after he said that he gave me soft and slow kisses all around my face that made me blush even more and when I noticed that he noticed we laughed non stop. It didn't end yet but definitely was the best night I ever had in my entire life.

Sorry for being for not being  that active. I felt bad bc I hadn't post a Chapter in 4 days so I wrote a really long and cute one. Hope you liked it and comment below what do u want to see in the next chapter 💜 ILYSM