19.Vegas

Chance POV

For like a week more we kept flirting a lot, sometimes was intensional and sometimes wasn't. For example, the other day Tony, Chad, Tristan and I were recording a video for our channel. The idea was a truth or dare but only with epic dares. LOL. When I took my first dare Tessa was sitting next to us but out of camera bc she was doing some online school, the dare was "Open mouth kiss with leaf blower " and Tessa quickly said I didn't know I was called leaf blower... and when sh noticed what she said she corrected herself saying it was a joke. That one was pretty hard to cover it...

Other than that people didn't have that much proof of us being real, tho Jake and Anthony kept asking me if I had feelings for Tessa and I kept denying it. I guess Tessa did the same.

*it was Friday night and everyone was getting ready to leave*

Tessa POV:

We were all ready to leave to Vegas. As we were a lot, our things and us didn't fit all in the van. Jake's car was getting fixed or something like that so the only car left was mine. I was too tired to drive bc I had been in dance for 3 hours straight.

Anthony: Tessa!
Tessa: Yeah Tony!
Anthony: You seem really tired do you want me to drive?
Tessa: Oh please can you?
Anthony: sure!
Tessa: Thank you soo muchh!! Love ya!

After talking to Tony I went to my car and loaded all my stuff.
It was time to leave, Anthony drove my car with Nick by his side in the passenger seat and Chance and I were in the back. We didn't want to make it too evident so each on us seat in the sides next to the windows leaving a space between us. Jake, Kade, Erika, Chad, Tristan, Ray and the Martinez twins were in the van.
The trip was of 4 hours and after the first half an hour I passed out. I was really tired.

Chance POV:
Tessa must be really tired, if hasn't been an hour yet and she is already asleep.
I was hearing some music when I notice that Tessa woke up. After some seconds of looking at her I realized that she had her eyes opened but wasn't completely awake. She must be uncomfortable. I looked back at my phone to change the song and all of a sudden I feel someone in my lap. Obviously it was Tessa, she laid her head on my lap trying to go back to sleep. She found it kind of difficult so I started play with her hair, I knew she liked it. At this point I really didn't care what would Anthony or Nick think. The next thing I know I fall asleep too.