11.I HATE YOU

Chance POV
I couldn't believe what had happened. I was really happy about everything until I realized we had to keep it a secret because no one of Team 10 could know about us.
We get out of the car and when we are about to get into the house i grabbed Tessa's hand and say.

Chance: what are we suppose to now?
Tessa: I don't know, I feel Jake will get mad with us if he knows about us, you weren't here but when Alissa and he broke up things got really rough. The Team 10 member started choosing sides and so did the fans and they started tweeting negative things about each other and stiff like that.
Chance: so... After they saw us in the beach they would suspect something happened between us in the car because we were alone.
Tessa: that's true. I have an idea but I don't know if you'll like it...
Chance: let's see
Tessa: what if now while we enter I start screaming at you and make it seem like we had a fight or something like that...
Chance: that's a good idea, you can say you saw me sending messages to another girl or something like that!
Tessa: Are u sure? Jake might want to kill you, he always act like a big brother for me!
Chance: If I'm with you it's worth it.
Tessa: aww that's actually so cute.

Tessa POV:
We get into the house and as soon as I opened the door I started shouting at Chance.

Tessa: CHANCE ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!
Chance: WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?
Tessa: I SAW YOU CHANCE!!! DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT, I SAW YOU WERE SENDING HEARTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT TO ANOTHER GIRL.

At this point we were in the kitchen and all Team 10 was around us hearing us.

Chance: AND SO?
Tessa: AND SO WHAT? ONE DAY YOU SAY YOU LIKE ME AND THE NEXT THING YOU DO IS TEXT ANOTHER GIRL!?
Jake: Everyone calm down! (Shouting) what's happening here?
Tessa: NOTHING! I JUST HATE YOU CHANCE!!! EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED TO THINK!

I faked some tears and went running to my room. I felt really bad after saying all that tl Chance even though we both knew it wasn't true.

Chance POV:
Jake really thought all that was real and so did all the members of Team 10. We're such a good actors.

Jake: Chance, when you are calmed I have to talk to you.
Chance: okay.

And I went slowly up the stairs into my room.
It was 10 PM and I was about to lay in bed when I goy a message from Tessa, it said "Chance, I need to talk to you. Please come to my room." "K on may way"
Before opening Tessa's door I checked no one was around. The zone was clear so I opened the door.

Tessa POV

Chance answered my text and seconds later the door opened, I was laying in my bed and when I heard the noise of the door I got up and saw him entering my room. I just got of the bed and jumped into Chance's arms giving him a small kiss.

Tessa: Hey babe.
Chance: Hello Tess.

After that I locked the door so no one would bother us, imagine if Erika or Jake just all of a sudden opened the door and saw us kissing or something like that. We couldn't risk it that much.

Tessa: I know you already know this but I'm sorry about what I said before, I don't mean anything of it.
Chance: That's why I like you, you are such a good person. I know you didn't mean anything you said downstairs.

Chance POV:

I could feel her feeling guilty of what she said to I thought the best way of calming her was by hugging. We hugged for 5 minutes straight, I loved it.