33. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE

WOW ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I WROTE A FANFIC. I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT AT FIRST I WASN'T IN THE MOOD BC OF THE CHESSA THING AND THEN IT WAS MY BDAY AND I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS BUT I'M BACK!!

Tessa POV:
As soon as we got to the Team 10 house everyone just started doing tons of questions. We answered as much as we could and then headed to my room.

Jake: Chessa! We will have a TEAM 10 meeting in 1 hour!
Chance: okay we will be there.

We went to my room bc we were really tired, it was an awesome night but we didn't get much sleep. Chance was laying in my bed and I had my head in his chest and my legs on top of his. We were both with our eyes closed just resting and thinking about life.

Tessa: babe
Chance: yes beautiful?
Tessa: I love being with you and us hugging but I really need to shower.
Chance: naaaww you don't stay with mee

He said as he hugged me tighter.

Tessa: HAHA babe!PLZ LET ME SHOWER (laughing)
Chance: k but be quick. I will miss u!
Tessa: k I'll try my best.

I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt, as I got up I kissed him softly in the lips. I was heading to the bathroom and I hear that Chance says something.

Tessa: What?
Chance: that I already miss u

When he said that he made a sad face that made me love him even more so I went an jumped on top of him and smiled at him.

Tessa: do u know that I'm completely in love with you? That every word u say drives me even more crazy for u and I can't spent not even 2 minutes with you without thinking how cute u are and how on earth I got so lucky to get to call u my boyfriend?
Chance: aww I feel the same way about u and I'm the lucky one in here, how could  a gorgeous girl like u that has tons of people that would love to be your boyfriend, choose me as "THE ONE" while I'm just a ordinary boy from Ohio?
Tessa: are u kidding? Ur not "just an ordinary boy from Ohio" ur MY ordinary boy from Ohio. Your sweet, respectful, caring and hundreds of things more that if I say them all we would finish in years.
Chance: ILSYM
Tessa: ILYSM more.

Once more I got up and headed to the bathroom.

Hope u enjoyed this new chapter. I'm running out of ideas so comment what do u want to see on the next chapters 😊