12.I'm getting some food

Tessa POV
We have been laying in bed for almost half an hour talking about us.

Tessa: Chance people will start wondering where u are if u stay here for a few more hours.
Chance: I know but I don't want to leave.
Tessa: I don't want it either. What should we do?
Chance: I should go downstairs where Jake and Anthony are and tell them that I will go and get "FOOD". Back in Ohio Anthony used to tell me that when he went to his girl's house, so he would tell Jake what I meant and so they wouldn't suspect about us or why I'll take so long. And I'll get out of the house and climb to your balcony.
Tessa: That's pretty good. Let's do that.
Chance: see u in a minute.

He kissed me and got out of the room checking no one was outside first.

Chance POV:
I go downstairs and enter the garage where Jake, Tony, Nick and Kade were.

Chance: Hey I'm going to get food.
Jake: Chance, wth it's 11 PM...
Chance: and so? I haven't eaten yet.
Tony: Yeah sure go.

When Tony said that I knew he knew what I meant.
I got out of the house and I went around it, I could hear the conversation going on when I left.

Jake: WTH Chance, what's happening to him?
Anthony: Back in Ohio I used to say I was going to get food while instead I went to my girlfriend's house.
Kade: wait. So you are saying that Chance is going to a girls house.
Anthony: probably...
Nick: It makes sense, if you remember the reason Tessa got mad at him was because of a girl...
Jake: oh thats true. I've forgot about their fight.
Nick: knowing Tessa, she won't go back with him and less id tonight he's seeing another girl.

It was hard but I finally managed to climb up until the balcony. When I got there I saw Tessa waiting for me outside.

Tessa: Hey babe! How was your food?
Chance: Pretty good. They all fall for it and everyone thinks we are still fighting.

Tessa POV
I was so happy everything worked out, not only bc Chance was able to stay a few more hours but bc we could be together and no one would suspect.
We were in my bed talking, I was really tired but I didn't want him to leave.

Tessa: Chance...
Chance: Yeah Tess?
Tessa: would you stay here tonight?
Chance: are you sure that's what you want?
Tessa: yeah
Chance: okay then.

I went to the bathroom removed my make up and changed into some comfy shorts and a Jake Paul hoodie.
When I get back I saw Chance was already kind of asleep. He had taken of his shirt and had some JP joggers on. I climbed into the bed and laid my head on Chance's chest.

Tessa: Good night!
Chance: Night babe.

The next thing I feel are his warm arms around my body.

IF YOU LIKED AND WANT MORE OF IT LEAVE A VOTE AND A COMMENT OF WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WILL HAPPEN.
Thank you so much for 7.5k on IG @_chessa__ ilysm