27.Sick with or of you?

Hey, so I decided that I would change my way of posting. Before I used to post one long fanfic every 2/3 days now I will post more frequently but they will be shorter. Hope you like this new way. ILYSM💜

Tessa POV:

When I finished showing I left the room because I hadn't picked an outfit yet. While I was leaving the bathroom I realized Chance was in my bed. He was asleep. I stood next to him to give him a kiss but when I touched his face I realized he was running a fiber. I got changed because I was still in with my towel. As I was going to stay in the house taking care of Chance I just got into some JP sweatpants and a hoddie of my merch. Once I was all done I went downstairs to look for some medicine for Chance.

Erika: Good Morning T!
Tessa: Morning E! Do you know where I can find some Advil?
Erika: yeah let me get you some. Are you ok?
Tessa: yeah I am but Chance is running a fiber.
Erika: ok let me know if you need something, in case that Chance has the same that the Martinez had in 2 days or maybe 3 he'll be fine again.
Tessa: k, thank you Rik. Ily
Erika: ILY2

I went back upstairs to my room where Chance was.

Tessa: Chance, babe, wake up.
Chance: Heyy I was waiting for u to get out of the shower, I might have fallen asleep.
Tessa: yes you did. Take this.

I said as I handed him the pills and a glass of water.

Chance: what's this for?
Tessa: You're running a fiber.
Chance: oh now I remember why I came here, I wasn't feeling well.
Tessa: well this will help you get better.

We talked for a bit and he told me his symptoms, he definitely had the same thing the Martinez had.

Tessa: Chance I think you should get some sleep.
Chance: yeah I should.

He said as he started to get up with the intention of going to his room.

Tessa: you can say here if you want, your room is a mess, Anthony, Jake and the Martinez are always shouting and doing crazy things while here its calm.
Chance: are you sure? You might get sick too...
Tessa: Its okay, it doesn't matter at least I get to spend 3 hole days with you.

I said as I leaned over him to give him a kiss on the lips.

Chance: I feel really bad.
Tessa: its okay, lay down I'll take care of you.

I got into my bed and Chance laid his head on my stomach while I touched his hair.

Thank you so much for 44K reads and 22.7K on IG!💜