28. It's my turn now!

Chance POV:

I have been sick for 2 days already, Tessa has been taking care of me 24/7, I've been sleeping with her since the fist day I got sick. I appreciate her so much, she made a huge difference in my life. It's 9AM and I just woke up.

Chance: Good morning beautiful.
Tessa: Hello
Chance: are you ready for the day?
Tessa: what? You're sick.
Chance: nope I feel really good. Because I have the best girlfriend that took care of me 24/7 for 3 days.

As I said that I could see her blush.

Tessa: aww thank you. I love you so much.
Chance: I love you too.

I got up and got showered. After I finished I gave Tessa a kiss and went to get changed. Today Tony and I had a tournament of Paintball with GTFAM. I got changed an we headed towards field.

Tessa POV:

Chance left to the tournament and I stayed home. After 3 days of taking care of Chance I started to feel really bad. I had a headache so I went downstairs to look for some medicine.

Emilio: hey tessa
Tessa: hey Emilio, Ivan and Chad. Guess who Chance got sick?
Ivan: u?
Tessa; yeah me... Idk who got Chance sick....
Ivan and Emilio: not us...
Chad: yeah sure....
Tessa: well I will get some medicine and rest.
Chad: get better.
Ivan: Tessa we are filming a video in an hour do you want to be in it?
Tessa: if with the medicine I feel better sure.

Almost 2 hours passed and I did the video, it was a truth or dare. In that video I realized how in love with Chance I was. I never thought about the things I liked of him or who he meant in my life.

Chance POV:

After 2 hours of practice and the tournament I was back home. I was all dirty so I showered and headed downstairs to look for Tessa to tell her about the tournament.

Chance: Hey Erika! Do you know where Tessa is?
Erika: hey Chance! I think she is in her room.
Chance: still?
Erika: yeah I think she wasn't feeling that well, but idk.

I headed upstairs again and enter her room. She was there and the reason I didn't notice her it was because she was sleeping so she didn't make any noise.

Chance: Hello beautiful.

I say in a really low voice so as to wake her up in a really calm way.

Tessa: hey babe. How was your tournament?
Chance: great for being the fist one.

We talked about the tournament for almost half an hour she seemed really interested.

Tessa: do you want to know something fun?
Chance:what?
Tessa: you got me sick.
Chance: you know whats good tho?
Tessa: what?
Chance: that since I got you sick, you can't get me sick.
Tessa: that's really nice of you.
Chance: ik!

We laughed.

Chance: but the good thing is that now I would be able to take care of you!
Tessa: yeah that's right.
Chance: you have to get better for tomorrow tho.
Tessa: for what?
Chance: our date.
Tessa: you never said anything about a date.
Chance:I'm telling you now.
Tessa: it has to be tomorrow?
Chance: yup! One month anniversary as a couple.
Tessa: trueee
Chance: well I really need to eat something  meanwhile you should rest.
Tessa: I should! Bye babe.
Chance: bye beautiful.

Thank you so much for almost 50K reads on Wattpad and 23,5k on IG! ILYSM💜