36. Date night

Tessa POV
At first it was only Chance and I at the pool being playful, hugging and kissing but then everyone joined. We spent an awesome afternoon all together, it was a while since we did that.

Tessa: hey guys it was a while since we spent an afternoon all toga the so I think we could go somewhere all together as a summer vacation.
Jake: ohh yeahh that would be awesome.
Alex: last year we went to Hawaii. Where should we go now?
Chance: What about Greece?
Tony: yeahh. Everyone is going there I think we should.
Nick: I like it, this week we are kind of busy but I check all of our calendars and see when we can do it.

Chance POV:
After a long afternoon in the pool Tessa and I got showered and changed into some comfy clothes.

Chance:what do u want to do tonight?
Tessa: I kinda want to go on a date but I don't want to go out...
Chance: hmmm let me think.... never mind I got u.

I stood up quickly from the bed, pecked her on the lips and went downstairs.

Chance: TEAM 10!! I NEED TO ASK U ALL A FAVOR! TESSA AND I ARE HAVING A DATE IN THE CINEMA ROOM SO PLZ DON'T BOTHER!! THANK U!!
Everyone: okay

I went back upstairs to Tessa's and I's room!!

Chance: Babeee!! Ok so I had an awesome idea for our date.
Tessa: let's see!
Chance: we order some food and eat it while we watch a movie in the cinema room.
Tessa: I love it!
Chance: what should we order? Sushi?
Tessa: naw let's order another thing I know u don't like sushi that much.
Chance: no I can eat it. Anything for u.
Tessa: ok let's order some. I LOVE U
Chance: ILY2

Tessa POV:
I really wanted to eat sushi but I knew Chance didn't like it so I told him to go and find a movie that we could watch while I ordered the food. Little did he know I was ordering something he did like.

It was almost 7:30 PM and our food just arrived. We got some blankets and water and went to the cinema room.

We got everything settled down and we sat next to each other

Chance: so I have 2 options of movies to watch the first one is romance/action and the other one is kind of scary.

I didn't like scary movies but he did and recently he has been doing so much for me and I'm safe with him so why not.

Tessa: okay I think while we each we should watch the romance/action one and the the scary one. K?
Chance: I like that idea.

We watched the first and it was great, food was also delicious and we enjoyed a lot the moment. Now was time for the scary one. We put the plates and the glasses of water back in the kitchen and got ready to watch the second movie. I know I would get scared so I sat really close to Chance and interwired our fingers.

Chance POV:
Not even 20 minutes have passed since the movie started and I could feel that Tessa was really scared. I knew exactly what to do, I knew that she felt safe around me so I brought her on top of me hugging her really tight and gave her a kiss on her head.

Tessa POV:
I was really scared and all of a sudden I feel Chance's strong arm dragging me on top of him. He was so warm, as soon as he hugged me I forgot about the movie and just relaxed on top of him. After some minutes my eyelids started to feel heavy so I just gave up and closed my eyes.