26. Cute sleep

Tessa POV:

It was now almost 3 AM and we just arrived to the team 10 house, Jake and Ray had been switching each other during the trip back home, for me it was fast because as soon as I got in the van I passed out but for Erika that had to keep Jake and Ray's company was a really long trip.
Everyone heads in the house and goes directly to their room, I decided to wait for Chance since he hadn't arrived yet.
I waited for almost an hour but still he wasn't here, I was getting really tired so I sent Chance a message.

*messege*

Tessa:babe where are you at?
Chance: I'm still missing an hour or two...
Tessa: wth why so much?
Chance: the boys were hungry🙃
Tessa: I was waiting for you to get home but I'm really tired.
Chance: aww beautiful!!! Go to sleep and when I get home I'll go to your room and tell you good night!
Tessa: ok, thanks💜
Chance: anything for u💜

Chance POV:

It was now around 4:30 AM and we just got back to the house, everyone was really tired so as soon as we got in we all headed directly to our rooms. I got in my room, got changed, brushed my teeth and i was about to get in bed when I remembered I promised Tessa I would go to see her when I got back.
I leave my room tiptoeing as not to wake up the rest of Team 10 and enter her code, I open the door. She was asleep as I expected, she was covered with tons of blankets and was looking so beautiful. Long time has passed since we started dating and I still didn't know what I had done to deserve someone like her, so gorgeous, funny and optimistic.
I kneel (idk if it's the correct word ) on the floor next to her bed as I touched her hair to slightly wake her up.

Chance: Hey beautiful, I'm back.
Tessa: Hey, what time is it?
Chance: 4:30 AM
Tessa: oh that's really late compared with at what time we arrived.
Chance: well baby I'm really tired. Good night.

After I said that I kissed her on the lips. I got up to leave the room when I heard that Tessa said something.

Chance: what?
Tessa: can you stay here?
Chance: yeah sure beautiful.

She moved to a side of the bed leaving me a place to lay down. As soon as I got in her bed I rapped my arms around her and she put her head in my chest and one leg on top of me. She immediately fall asleep and I did the same.

Tessa POV:

I woke up with the noise of Jake pranking us. He had some water balloons and started throwing them to us, Chance and I covered ourselves with the blankets. Once he stopped we uncovered our selves and saw Kade in the corner.

Jake: GOOD MORNING CHESSA!!
Chance: Hello Jake.
Tessa: Hey Jake.

Jake was staring at us for like 1 minute.

Chance: what?
Jake: you guys are just so cute.
Tessa: aww thanks Jake.
Jake: well let's get the day started!

Both of the boys left my room, I got showered.

Chance POV:
I left Tessa's room so I could get changed but as soon as I started changing I realized I wasn't feeling well. My head hurt really bad and I was feeling kind of dizzy, I only knew one person that would be able to take care of me, Tessa! So I headed to her room when I realized she was in the shower so I just laid once more in her bed and waited her to get out.

Thank u sm for 22.5k on IG and 43K reads in Wattpad.ILYSM💜