16.Just us

Chance POV:

I went downstairs and checked anyone saw me when I left. I found Tessa in her car and we went to have dinner.
I decided to take her to this sushi restaurant, it was beautiful. It had candles all around the tables, 100% romantic.
We had dinner, we talked about Vlogs, Team 10 and stuff like that.

We already knew each other for almost 3 months. I really wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. She was someone really special in my life so I had to find the best moment to ask her.

Tessa: are you exited that this weekend in Cochella?
Chance: Ohh true. I forgot about it.
Tessa: hahah really?
Chance: yup, s**t! I need some outfits...
Tessa: we can finish eating and then go shopping if you want!
Chance: sure if you don't mind.
Tessa: of course I don't, I'm a girl I love shopping and I also need some things my self.

We finished eating and went to the mall. After 2 long hours of buying we were done. We went back home and once more, like the last time, she grabbed my arm and before opening the door kissed me.

Tessa: thank you for the amazing night.
Chance: You're welcome. I love you

Wait what.... what did I just say... nonono what if she doesn't feel the same way? What if I'm going too fast for her? CHANCE YOU HAVE TO THINK BEFORE TALKING. Even though I meant it, I couldn't have controlled it.

Tessa POV:

What did he just say? He loved me? WTH. I'm so confused but happy at the same time. I didn't think he cared that much about me. What should I say? I felt the same way about him?
For a moment there was a silence...

Tessa: Chance, I love you too.
Chance: really? I thought you didn't and I was going too fast.
Tessa: naahh I like it this way.
Chance: you really don't have any idea of how happy you make me.
Tessa: aww that's cute. Chance... can I ask you something?
Chance: sure whats up?
Tessa: would you sleep with me tonight?

Idk where that came from, it felt so right. Now that I really new how we felt for each other nothing could stop us. Wait. Now that I think everyone stop us. We really needed to tell team 10. Why am I worrying about this right now? I'm happy and with Chance that's what matters.

Chance: if you want that I wouldn't be happier.

We went upstairs. We locked the door after us.

Tessa: I love you so much.
Chance: I love you much more.
Tessa: no I love you more.
Chance: well if you say so... ( we both laughed)
Tessa: shut up.

I kissed him softly in the lips, he kissed me back and then he moved to kissing my neck. After some time, this definitely turned into a make out session.

Sorry it took so long! I have s lot of tests this week. Hope you liked it, if you did leave a VOTE and a COMMENT. Ilysm thank you for 12.9K on IG (@_chessa__)