13.Let's be friends

Chance POV:

*next morning*
I wake up next to Tessa and check my phone.

Chance: f**k

Tessa hears me and wakes up slowly.

Tessa: what happened?
Chance: it 11 AM
Tessa: What we overslept!!
Chance: now everyone will know I didn't sleep in my room bc I'm almost sure they are already up.
Tessa: that's true. You should climb down from the balcony and enter the house as if you just got back from your "girls" house.
Chance: Ohh that's sooo good. Thanks
babe.

I said while I kissed her fist on her check and then on the lips.

I put on again my shirt and climb down the balcony. I enter the Team 10 house looking as I didn't want to make noise but I really wanted to so they kept thinking I was with someone else and not with Tessa.

Jake: Look who decides to come back!
Chance: what do you mean?

I tried to play hard so that it look more real.

Jake: Anthony told me you weren't here when they went ro sleep or when they woke up.
Chance: I came back late and woke up really early so I could go for a run.

Jake was kind of doubting about what I said. I messed up I didn't think I could be that convincing. All of a sudden Anthony comes out of the office

Anthony: so why are you with the same clothes than yesterday?
Chance: always plug?
Jake: nope that's not the answer.
Anthony: you were in a girls house, weren't yo-
Instantly Anthony stops talking, I didn't know why until I relized he saw Tessa doing downstairs.

Tessa: morning
Chance,Anthony and Jake: Morning!
Tessa: Chance can I talk to you for a sec?

Wait what? We never agreed on that happening... what if Team 10 started suspecting of us again.

Chance: hmm. sure

I said as I walk next to her.

We get into the office which was empty with the door half open.

Tessa POV:
I check no one is outside and whisper chance to keep the conversation going. Now I start talking a louder so I could make sure that Jake and Anthony could hear us bc they were in the hallway.

Tessa: Chance I'm really sorry for shouting at you like that yesterday.I was really angry.
Chance: yeah its okay.
Tessa: even though I'm still mad at you, if you want we can be friends again, it was good.
Chance: Yeah if you are okay with that.

I slowly walk out of the office and noticed that Jake and Anthony were trying to hear just as I wanted them to.
When Chance left the room this morning I had a brilliant idea. I knew that for me or Chance would be difficult not to talk to each other while we were around the team so I though that I could have this conversation with him marking in a really high voice that I was still angry at him and that I just wanted us to be FRIENDS!

GUYS I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE NEW CHAPTER AND IF U DID DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE REACHED THE 3K!!
FOR MORE UPDATES AND CHESSA MOMENTS FOLLOW ME ON IG @_chessa__