18.Vegas?

Tessa POV

Erika and I talked for almost an hour, I got really hungry so we continued talking downstairs since the only ones awake were Chance, Erika, Jake and me. Of course Jake was in the set. When we got downstairs Chance made us breakfast, I was happy that I could be my self around Chance with the presence of my best friend, now I was able to hug him all I wanted so that's what I did as soon as he finished cooking.

Erika: you know what guys?
Chance and Tessa: what?
Erika: I'm really happy for both of you, you make an amazing couple, I was kinda sad when you "fought " you always seemed goals to me.
Tessa: aww that's so cute E! Thank you ILYSM
Chance: thanks erika!!

*sometime later*

When Jake got home he called everyone for a meeting. What could he talk us about?

Jake: Is everyone here?
Nick: yeah I think so.
Jake: well. I wanted to let you know that as I know that everyone works really hard and the last few months were the best for Team 10 I decided to invite all of you to spend a weekend in Vegas!
Emilio: LAS VEGAS?
Kade: no, vegas.
Ivan: YEAHHH LAS VEGASSS!

Everyone laughed so much. We were all so happy, we thanked Jake and then moved on to what we were doing.

Chance POV:

Tessa and I have been dating for like 2 moths already, I really care about her and want her to be my girlfriend, I want to be able to hug her, kiss her and tell her chesse things in front of everyone . Maybe I can make that happen in Vengas...

*afternoon*

I picked Tessa up from her dance class, while we were going back home we stopped in a Cafe shop.

Chance: Tessa, I don't know when but I want us to be public, like not for meaning to the internet but to our friends.
Tessa: yeah Chance, I would really like that too. When or how we should do it?
Chance: I don't think we should drop it all at once, it would be like doping a bomb, everyone thinks we fought so my idea is to start flirting around them so they think again something is happening between us.
Tessa: yeah I think that's a really good idea.

//SOME THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN ARE NOT IN THE CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER THAT THEY REALLY HAPPENED BUT FOR THE STORY TO MAKE SENSE LEAVE IT LIKE THAT💜//

Tessa POV:

In 2 weeks we were going to Vegas. Four days had passed since Chance and I talked about making things public, we were really flirty around each other and everyone started to notice, specially the fans...

Thank you for 12K readers. Sorry if this week I'm not able to post that much but school is really stressing me and writing a fanfic takes me like and hour so it's a lot of time. In 10 days I have holidays and I'll promise I'll be super active and post a lot of chapters. By now please be patient 💜