15.Full of roses!

Tessa POV
I get into my room and so does Chance.
As soon as he is in I lock the door and kiss him on the lips.

Tessa: Just so you know, you are the best kisser of all!

I whispered in his ears. We broke apart and then I winked at him.

Chance: Thanks babe! Jake didn't  let me be part of the contest bc he thought you could get mad!
Tessa: yeah! Of course I'd be mad!
Chance: what?
Tessa: can you imagine me only kissing the boy I like for just 3 seconds and then act like nothing happened? I couldn't have done that.
Chance: shut up! (Giggled)
Tessa: I'm hungry!
Chance: so am I! We should go to eat something!
Tessa: yeah but I have a dance lesson in 20 mins!
Chance: I'll wait for you and then we'll eat.
Tessa: okay that will work.

I got changed and left to dance class.
After an hour of dance I got back home. It was now 8 PM so I went to my room so I could shower and go out with Chance.
When I opened my door I found a surprise on my bed!
FLOWERS!
There were rosed all around my bed. Aww that was so cute and all of a sudden Chance comed out of the bathroom hugging me from my back.

Tessa: aww that's so cute but I'm all sweaty. I'm disgusting right now
Chance: like I cared! You're always beautiful.
Tessa: awww.
Chance: well beautiful get showered so we can go.

Chance left my room and I showered. I got into a super cute outfit.

I made my make up and went outside the house so no one would see me dressed like that and ask me where I was going

*text messages *
Tessa: hey baby
Chance: hey Tess
Tessa: I'm outside in my care.
Chance: k I'm going!
Tessa:  💜

I was so happy right now, I had everything that I ever wanted. The only thing that
made me sad was that no one knew about us so we had hide from everyone.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Ik this was a short chapter and I'm sorry! But i have a lot of homework and tests! Ilysm💜 btw I can't believe that we're almost 11k on IG and 6k readers here!
Follow me on IG: @_chessa__