29. First Month

//I know this didn't happen like this exactly but that's why is called fan FICTION!//

Tessa POV:
I woke up around 7:30 AM. I was feeling much better so I got showered and decided to make Chance some breakfast. Today was our first month anniversary as a couple, we've been together for a while but one month ago everything became even better.
Yesterday Chance stayed up playing video games with the boys so he slept in his room, that was an advantage today because he was still sleeping and wouldn't wake up if I made noise.
I bought him some donuts bc they are his favorite and made the rest of the breakfast. I wanted it to be special so I took it to my room. I know that if I gave it to him in his room the rest of the boys would wake up and we wouldn't be able to have a special moment. So I prepared everything and went to his room.

Tessa: Chance wake up! I need your help is urgent!
Chance: what's happening babe!
Tessa: come one follow me.

He immediately woke up and followed me. He was still very sleepy but he tried his best to wake up.

Chance: i don't understand! What's happening?
Tessa: you'll see its in my room.

He got in my room and saw the breakfast.

Chance: OMG that's so cute. But next time wake me up in a different way! I got really scared.

He kissed me.

Tessa: Ik I'm sorry about that but it was the only thing that came into my mind. Happy one month!
Chance: happy one month beautiful.

We had breakfast and we talked about everything that we've been through in the last 5 months, I still couldn't believe I was his girlfriend.

It was lunch time and Jake called me, Chance and Erika for a talk.

Jake: okay as you might now, today's not only chessa's first month togather but its also all of us 1 month "married" anniversary. So I was planning for the vlog to go on a date.
Erika: yeah that's good Tessa and I can take care of that!
Chance: but when?
Jake: tonight?
Chance: no I have something

What did Chance have to do? He didn't say anything.

Jake: afternoon?
Tessa: that's fine with me.
Erika: same
Chance: same here.
Jake: okay so get ready for 4:30 PM.
Everyone: ok

Idk why we kept doing the married thing. Chance and I are together but Erika and Jake aren't. Erika likes ( Jake or Anthony/ I can't choose so you will be the one picking! Comment down below who do u want Erika to like)

Chance POV
The date was all ready and we were getting changed, Erika and Tessa had bought a lot of food for this date. I still hadn't told Tessa what I had planned for today. I knew she got kind of salty when I said I had something tonight but she will be so happy when she gets to know what I have planned for her.