10.Car rides

Tessa POV
Chance as a gentleman he is offered himself to drive back home. I was really tired so I accepted.

Chance POV
I drove for about 30 minutes and Tessa was passed out. She must have stayed till very late watching the movie. She looked beautiful, she was an angel. I love her mo much, wait what... I LIKE her so much...

We were almost home, Team 10 was already at home. It was the time to wake up Tessa. I didn't want to do it because she looked so calm but I knew I had to.

Chance: Hey Tessa.
I whispered from my place. She didn't react.
I get closer and gently touch her shoulder once more saying

Chance: hey Tessa.

This time she woke up. For a minute she looks around, she's confused where she is.

Chance: Hey!
Tessa: Hey Chance.
Chance: We are home!
Tessa: Oh really? I passed out.
Chance: yeah I noticed.(both laughed) Let's get out of the car.

I open the car's door and when I was about to get out I feel something pushing me down to sit again. It was Tessa, she grabbed my hand and pushed me in the car once more.

Tessa: Before we get back to the house, I want to thank you for everything you always make for me. I appreciate it a lot.
Chance: You're welcome!

Tessa POV:
I was so thankful I wanted to show him in a special way... I get near him and kissed him softly on the cheek. Then I go back to my place, we look at each other, and all of a sudden he starts to get nearer to my face. This was the moment I had the right opportunity to kiss him I could lose it once more.

Chance POV:
Tessa starts to get nearer to me as I get nearer to her. And the next thing I know is that our lips are touching... it felt so good, her lips were so soft. After some seconds this turns into a make out session.

Tessa POV:
Wow I can't believe that just happened... it was an amazing moment. We both smile.

Chance: We should go inside!
Tessa: Yeah we should. But wait!
Chance: what?

I get closer to him and hive him a little kiss. I knew while we were inside the house I would be able to kiss him so I did it one last time.