24.Breakfast

Tessa POV:
I woke up because I heard a noise in the room.

Erika: sorry I needed to get my clothes and didn't want to wake you. You both look so cute.

I was still lying on Chance's chest, he had one hand around me and the one was kind of touching my hair but not really because he was still sleeping.

Tessa: oh E, its okay. What are we going today?
Erika: idk I'll ask Jake and then let you know.
Tessa: Thanks E! Ily
Erika: ILY2 T.

*some minutes after Erika left*
Tessa: Babe.
Chance: Hello beautiful.
Tessa:its time to wake up.
Chance: i don't want to, i want to stay here in bed with you.
Tessa: we can't do that.

I said laughing as I unwrapped myself  from Chance's arms. I got up.

Chance: okay I'll get up, but help me.

I gave him my hand trying to help him get up but he pulled me into the bed wrapping his arms around  my neck and his legs around my hips.

Tessa: (playfully) nooo I can't moveeee
Chance: that's the plan, if you can move you can't leave.

He said that while laughing and giving me tons of small kisses all around my face.
We stayed like that for 20 minutes and then got up and prepared ourselves for the day.
By this time everyone was awake and we had ordered room service.

*15 mins later*
Jake: BREAKFAST IS HEREEEE!!!
Everyone: goingg!!

Chance POV:

The breakfast had just arrived and everything looked delicious especially Tessa's food. Idk what she was eating but is looked good. We were sitting really close to each other.

Chance: What is that?
Tessa: idk but it tastes so good. It has bacon so I think you'll like it.
Chance: let's see. Let me try some.

She got some on the spoon and put it in my mouth. After that happened all I could hear were "AWWW".

SORRY I KNOW THIS IS A REALLY SHORT ONE BUT I'LL PROMISE THE NEXT WOULD BE REALLY LONG. Hope you like it anyways. Thank you for 20K on IG and 30K reads in Wattpad💜