30. Double date

Tessa POV
The double date was pretty funny, we ate a lot and talked about what we wanted to do next and our channels. Although I could  feel the tension between Erika and Jake. I know Erika likes Anthony so it was kind of awkward to act as she liked him while she liked his best friend.
After the room I headed to my room and asked chance to come too bc I wanted to ask him what he thought about Erika.

Tessa: I have to ask you something!
Chance: I know what you're going to say. What I have tonig
Tessa: no no no. I wanted to talk about Jake and Erika.
Chance: oh! What about them?
Tessa: Chance, you know that Erika doesn't really like Jake don't u?
Chance: what? She doesn't?
Tessa: no she likes Anthony! She asked me not to tell anyone, but I'm just trying to help.
Chance: I'm almost sure Tony likes her too.  But I'll ask him.
Tessa: ok. What were u saying about tonight?
Chance:Do you remember that when Jake asked to make the date tonight I said I couldn't?
Tessa: yeah

At this point I had really mixed feelings, I don't know if I was angry or jealous or what about the fact that Chance was doing some  without me the day of our anniversary.

Chance: Well... This thing I have tonight it also includes you.
Tessa: aww really?
Chance: yeah
Tessa: what is it?
Chance:  you'll see in a few hours.
Tessa: aww I'm sorry.
Chance:  for what?
Tessa: I didn't say it but I kind of got mad at you bc u were doing smthing without me in our anniversary night!
Chance: it's okay, you didn't know. Plus I want you to know I would never do that to the most wonderful woman I ever met.
Tessa: awwww that's why I love you so so so much.
Chance: I love you more. Now get ready. You will need a bathing suit, pijamas and some comfy clothes.
Tessa: what? Where are u really going?
Chance: Do ask it again, I will ruin the surprise if not. Now get changed.

As Chance left the room I prepared everything and put everything I needed in a handbag. I also included the gift I had done for chance. It wasn't the best gift ever, it was the Open when... letters. I spent almost a day writing them, they were around 50. I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

Thank u so much for 60K reads on Wattpad and almost 25k on IG (@_chessa__) ilysm💜 comment what u think that Chance has prepared for Tessa😊