3.Best friends

*Chance gets close to the door and puts the code and the door opens*

Chance: and that's how is done.
Ivan: How did u know the code?
Chance: That's a secret... *winks once more at them*
Emilio: ok... we better stars moving the things because Tessa has a lot of stuff and she will be back any minute.

*After a whole hour Chance, Ivan, Emilio and Anthony got everything out of Tessa's room into their old one*

Ivan: Tessa is coming!!!
Emilio: okay everyone to their places so we can record her reaction.

Tessa POV:
I get into the house and for the first time in what it feels forever the house is quiet. I slowly go to my room while checking IG. I put the code of the door and when I turn on the light I see Anthony and the Twins standing there with a camera and their things on the floor.

Tessa: what the hell? Where are my things?
Emilio, Ivan and Anthony: SURPRISE!
Tessa: no boys I'm not joking where are     my things. You can't just get in here and change everything without even telling me...btw, how do u know my code?
Ivan: Chance entered it.
Tessa: OMG I'm going to kill him.

I suppose my things are in their room so I head there and when I open my eyes I find Chance recording too. I couldn't believe they changed all that without even me knowing .

Chance: hey Tessa... how was you dance class?
Tessa: Hey, it was ok. What happened hear? * I say sighing*
Chance: yeah about that... sorry *he lets a little smile out and makes me laugh*

All the anger that I felt just vanished with that smile. How could I be angry with someone like him, my best friend...